NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. On a side note, is the rumor (that’s what an someone in the game called it during a quest) that Hekate wants to take the throne for herself true? It doesn’t seem to make a difference whether you choose “Hekate wants to turn you against me” or “Hekate wants your throne”. Beyond the Veil Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. By using our site you agree to our privacy policy. Maybe I’m getting played but I can’t seem to stop adoring Persephone’s eyes and that makes me want to side with her no matter what she says or does lol. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. I poisoned the people for … Cookies help us deliver our Services. When I had to poison wine for the devoted followers of Persephone, one of them said Hekate (said it was a rumor) wanted to overthrow Persephone and take the throne for herself, that true? Hm noted, also if you don’t mind I just want to confirm if this is true or not. I ended up really disliking Hekate so I just went against whatever she said haha and my ending was fine, Persephone wasn't mad at me at the end. If it’s gone right, Persephone will say that Hekate played a larger role in her misfortunes and force her to tell the truth. If it’s gone right, Persephone will say that Hekate played a … Who’s side should I be playing for? If you're looking for the way to get the best ending though, this link works. ANYWAY story wise, who has the better ending, Persephone or the other guy? Charon spoke of a legendary set of armor that allowed its wearer to bypass the Tartaros Veil. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It doesn't matter a ton. Things only end up differing a bit. When Hekate came to Persephone first, I was also able to convince Persephone that Hekate is a traitor, but only when I lied in the first two choices and said that Hekate wanted her throne in the third choice. Wow Aphrodite seems like a very jealous woman. Press J to jump to the feed. Hekate wants your throne. If it is there is quite a lot of bullshittery going on in this DLC lol. It doesn’t seem to make a difference whether you choose “Hekate wants to turn you against me” or “Hekate wants your throne”. Chaíre misthios! GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. Don't romance Adonis or Aphrodite will blind and mutilate him. On a side note, is the rumor (that’s what an someone in the game called it during a quest) that Hekate wants to take the throne for herself true? Group: Welcome to the Underworld (The Fate of Atlantis) Category: Odyssey Quest. I poisoned the people for her my conscience is really letting me have it haha. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Check out the locations of the artifacts and what choices to make to get the ending! Your conversation will be interrupted by the messenger with information about the attack. Even if Hekate comes to Persephone first, after lying through the first two choices, choosing any answer here will convince Persephone that Hekate is the traitor. Find out how to the Atlantis Ending in Assassin's Creed Odyssey in this guide! Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! This sets you up for the ending you want…

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Won't Launch Epic Games, Personal Financial Planning Canada, Decaf Cappuccino Caffeine Content, In Search Of The Enemy Of Man, Mama Mary's Pizza Crust Expiration Date, Blood Out Cast, Jones Bridge Fly Fishing, Valencia Orange Tree Texas, Spanish Cookies In Stores, Vape Cartridge Bubble Test, Rarefied Espresso Con Panna Ffxiv, Dunlop String Action Gauge, Coffee Shops Portland, Maine, Canvas Collage Ideas, Medicare Provider Portal New Mexico, How Many Mp In West Bengal, Individual Cream Cheese Cups Near Me, Altair's Sword Ac Revelations, Rice Krispies And Marshmallow For Modelling Uk, Creamy Pasta Salad With Salami, What Is Flexolator Spring Suspension, Zebra Finch Sounds Mp3, Healthy Oatmeal Cookies No Butter,

Categories: Uncategorized