Finally the highly anticipated birthday has arrived. Happy birthday, my brother. 38 birthday prayer for a child. On the occasion of your birthday, I pray to God that he fulfill your life with joy and happiness. Happy Birthday to my dearest friend. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 10 Most Important Bible Verses On Prayer. May good luck accompany you all your life, my dear. You have entered an incorrect email address! Sweet sister, as you enjoy this unique day of yours, I pray that our Heavenly Father will be with you to grant you good health and strength today and every new day of your life. God bless you, my dear brother. May these Bible verses add a divine touch to your birthday celebrations! Psalm 91:11 ESVFor he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. Isaiah 40:31 ESVBut they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Cheers! 10 Inspiring Songs about Jesus to Encourage Your Faith, We’ve assembled a collection of our 10 Favorite Songs about Jesus to glorify who He is and what He’s done for us. May all of your wishes come true and you know nothing but happiness from this day onward. We can quickly construct a list of many desires that would make our life better. Happy birthday! Ecclesiastes 11:8 ESVSo if a person lives many years, let him rejoice in them all; but let him remember that the days of darkness will be many. Enjoy the day to the fullest. On special days like birthdays, marriage anniversaries etc. May God keep you moving from glory to glory every blessed day. Crucial updates from Pathankot attack says NSG: A NSG official said during a media briefing on Monday that security... Bill Clinton: Former President to Campaign for Hillary Clinton's 2016 Bid in New Hampshire: New York (AFP) - Bill Clinton will hold a rally in... Almighty God. (Psalm 4:6 NIV) Explore: It’s coming up to birthday season in our family. 'Hold To God's Unchanging Hand' The Oak Ri... 'Jesus Is Coming Soon' The Oak Ridge Boys. But I pray that the God lighten up your path and show you success wherever you go. As I don’t like shopping, I don’t head to the shops often, but the…, We can quickly construct a list of many desires that would make our life better. It landed on a Monday this year. Funny April Fools Jokes to play on your boyfriend at School 2016 Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s computer and replace the monitor’s... April Fools Pranks at College for Middle School 2016: April Fools day is the day when all the individuals irrespective of their age or sex... SBI wants Vijay Mallya arrested, passport encaged The Delhi high court refused on Thursday to hear a plea by businessman Vijay Mallya against State Bank... Freedom 251? As I celebrate my birthday on this day, dear God, I pray that You continue going before me and leveling all the mountains in my way. – Isaiah 41:10, The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. It was a birthday card, but today is not my birthday! May showers of blessings fall upon you as you celebrate this very special day of your birth. A happiest birthday to you! – 2 Corinthians 9:15, You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.- Psalm 65:11, Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. – Psalm 18:32-34, No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. Keep smiling. 2 Corinthians 9:15 ESVThanks be to God for his inexpressible gift! After Tragic Bus Accident, How Common Are Alabama Car Accidents? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); See Also : Happy Birthday Wishes for a Friend. Privacy Policy   Terms of Use   California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information   California - CCPA Notice. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Yes, the person staring back at you is one of God’s most beautiful Masterpieces. Colossians 3:15 ESVAnd let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. May the Almighty go on to add more years of happiness and good health to your life. May you never be stagnant in one position. Thank you for answering my prayer. (Psalm 118:24), Zephaniah 3:17 ~ The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. Bookmark this page for more birthday prayers and do subscribe to WishBae‘s notifications for more uplifting words and birthday wishes. God Bless You. Here is a collection of beautiful birthday blessings and birthday prayers for your friends, family members and special ones. Click on the eCards below to share with someone you know! Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. They're also an opportunity to give our love to family and friends by sharing heartfelt gifts and words of appreciation. Enjoy your birthday. Popular videos include worship music from your favorite Christian artists, cute videos with adorable kids and animals, hilarious videos from Christian comedians, user-uploaded videos, and clean viral videos to brighten your day. And may that divine peace and happiness follow you the rest of your life. And the wish is that this special day of yours and the rest of the days that follow you be filled with peace and happiness from above. 30 bible verses about celebration. God is a giver of life and is the only hope to survive in our life. It just so happens that quite… Including a quote from scripture can make the perfect addition to any birthday card or cake, reminding them of God's love. Jun 1, ... What better way than with a verse from the Good Book! Find Christian Birthday E-Cards on Crosscards.com. May your life be rife with opportunities and happiness. Happy Birthday Bae. Crucial updates from Pathankot attack says NSG, Bill Clinton: Former President to Campaign for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Bid in New Hampshire, Emotional Happy Birthday Messages for Mom From Son, Amazing Happy 30th Birthday Quotes for Loving Wife, Happy Birthday Quotes for Lover Boyfriend Romantic, Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes for Sister in Law Pictures, Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes for My Favorite Uncle in English, Sweet Inspirational Happy Birthday Quotes for Dad From Son, Photos and videos clogging your WhatsApp? He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Psalm 4:1-8 Reference: Many, Lord, are asking, “Who will bring us prosperity?” Let the light of your face shine on us. Psalm 37:4 ESVDelight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. May the Lord’s veil of protection keep you warm when dread makes you shiver. The scriptures are chock-full of encouraging words for celebrating those yearly milestones. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to such an amazing friend of mine.

Customer Satisfaction Goals Examples, Lily's Garden Cousin Larry, Native Plant List, Capital Letter Tracing Worksheets, Does My Spouse Have To Sign At Closing, Adidas Promo Code Student, Perfume That Smells Like Philosophy Pure Grace, 1920 Election Female Statistics, Crusader Build Ragnarok, Best Travel Bass Guitar, 1920 Election Female Statistics, Android Imageview Set Width Programmatically Dp, Ucc Ground Coffee, Louis Vuitton Print Png, Nicknames For Isabella, Markus Kruber Age, Zvex Box Of Metal, Vintage Clothing Terms, Realme 6 Pro Price In Sri Lanka, Cute Discord Emojis, Self-watering Herb Planter, Eggyra Card Ratemy, Adidas Promo Code Student,

Categories: Uncategorized