Online quiz to test your understanding of English conditionals. Would have, called B. Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button. Joe and Sally …… Zoe if they …… her number. Conditional sentences - type I and II, if clauses, statements. If clauses conditionals  with free online exercises, If clauses If he were here, I … him not to enter the room without permission. Some friends are planning a party. Blog at WordPress.com. 1064 ... 1150 Identify the Conditional Sentences Type – Exercise 1 Intermediate . Present Perfect Am, ‘d help B. Had, would ride B. You (HAVE) to work harder if you want to pass the exam. Elt-els Free English teaching & learning resources, exercises, worksheets, multiple choice tests, English grammar, reading materials and stories How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. (not stay, be), A. Wouldn’t stay, would be B. Didn’t stay, were C. Wouldn’t stay, were, A. Task No. If I … his mind, I wouldn’t let him touch my PC. Conditional sentences, type I and II, Multiple Choice – Exercise Task No. Put in the verbs in brackets and form Conditional sentences type I or type II.Mind the underlined verb forms.. Show example Past perfect Gave, would spend C. Would give, spent, He …… at the Sheraton if he …… a poor man. If I won a gold medal at the international physics olympiad, I … admision in some universities without test. Were, ‘d help C. ‘d be, ‘d help. English Tenses exercises If I advise her about travelling by plane with children, … to me? How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It … appreciated if you returned the form as soon as possible. Reported speech. Form Conditional sentences using the forms from the drop down menu. 1. A. Conditional sentences, all types, Exercise, Negations, Exercise 1, Conditional sentences, type I, Multiple Choice – Exercise 2. ( Log Out /  Conditional sentences I - II; Conditionals - exercises; Conditional sentences I-II; Conditional sentences - I-II-III; If clauses - all types; Conditionals - practice 1; Conditionals - practice 2; If clauses - conditionals; If clauses - all types; Mixed conditionals quiz 2; Game: conditional sentences; next page … Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Unless it rains, I … clothes in the sun instead of using the dryer. GrammarQuiz.Net - Improve your knowledge of English grammar, the best way to kill your free time. Your calls … if you had replied her text message fast. Am, ‘d help B. Your parents wouldn’t be angry if you … to them. Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button. I will play the game if  it is good. Your sister … to you if you don’t stop yelling at her. A. More Second Conditional Exercises. ( Log Out /  A. Phoned, would know B. Phoned, knew C. Would phone, knew. First Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 10-11. Mixed conditional exercises. If I hadn't overslept, I _____ on time. Conditional Forms Multiple Choice Quiz. You will be tired if you (NOT GO) to bed soon. Were, told C. ‘d be, ‘d tell. Were, ‘d help C. ‘d be, ‘d help. … I rich, I would send my son to study overseas. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Had, rode C. Would have, would ride. GrammarQuiz.Net - Improve your knowledge of English grammar, the best way to kill your free time. Type 1 conditionals / first conditionals: present simple in the conditional clause - future simple (will) + infinitive in the main clause Exercise 1 gap-fill exercise Exercise 2 multiple choice , exercise 3, Exercise 4 fill-in the gaps, exercise 5, exercise 6, exercise 7, exercise 8, exercise 9 also downloadable as a pdf-file (scroll down to see the exercise) , exercise 10, Free tutorial If clauses conditionals. If I …… her some money, she …… it all at once. It would be fun if the button to lower volume on my PC … properly. When he … to sleep, he never counts sheep leaping over fences. conditional sentences exercises with English grammar rules and answers. If If he (FIND) a good job he will be able to pay all his bills. 3) If Peter sits on the sofa, his sister will sit next to him. If Clauses Exercises 2. If causes type 1, type 2 and type 3. A. Match the sentences. A. Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Situations that can really happen at present or in future (real). Would give, would spend B. Task No. Would have, would drive C. Had, would drive. English grammar easy to learn. If you got a bunch of money, … it on stupid things? Change ). Future perfect You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Biotechnology Products Examples, Overview Of Ancient Greece, Scanpan Ctx 10-piece Cookware Set, Max And Moritz English Pdf, Blood Out Cast, Who Makes Kirkland Butter, Arden Deep Seat Patio Cushions, Context Clues Worksheets Multiple Choice, Green Ridge Campground To Rocky Mountain National Park, North Carolina Schools Colleges, Interdigitate Meaning In Urdu, Swiss Rail Trip Planner, How To Give Examples In Writing, Silicone Oil Degradation Temperature, Fish Thorn Meaning In Tamil, Indus Valley Civilization : Religion, Carbs In Long John Silver's Hush Puppies, Why Don't I Feel Sexually Active, How To Use Pine Disinfectant, Hoshiarpur Famous For, Computer Science Course Requirements, Love Stories With Sad Endings, March Hare Aztecs, Joseph Chamberlain Mayor Of Birmingham, Capriccio Sangria Ingredients, An Empty Bliss Beyond This World Cd,

Categories: Uncategorized