10. will eat                   b. eats                               c. ate. 4. If a person  (want) to lose some weight, then he or she  (can) take up sport. If she had had time she abc the work on time.a. I  (get) there on time if my teacher  (not/ask) me to clean the classroom after the lesson was over. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Complete the Conditional Sentences Type II. If we'd seen you, we stopwill stopstoppedhad stoppedwould stopwould have stopped. If Charles (ask) me, I would lend him my tools. Complete the Conditional Sentences Type III. Original Conditional Exercises Type 1_2_3 (5).docx - Name Conditional Tense Types 1 2&3 Date Exercises zero conditional forms the plants they die Take a. Plus flashcards. If she (take ) …………………………. She would clean her room, if she abc time for that.a. is                          b. was                              c. were, 10. 4. We always have a nice chat in the evening if we abc time for that.a. They will finish the work in the evening if we abc them.a. will have done      b. would have done        c. did Conditional Sentence Type 1: → It is possible and also very likely that the condition will be fulfilled. 06.- If you me a coin, I an ice cream. – Speculation: If I were going to Paris, I would bring my passport. They always  (have) extra practice before the competitions  (begin). 1. He  (fail) the exam if it  (be) this year, luckily he has a year to go. ( First conditional ) If the teacher __________________ ( give ) us lots of homework, 8. My father would have cooked supper if he abc the food.a. We always have a nice chat in the evening if we abc time for that.a. If you  (hurry) up then we  (not/be) late. 14. Complete the Conditional Sentences with the correct form (Type I, II or III). 2. had asked            b. asked                         c. ask, 5. 03.- I to the beach if I a swimsuit. Name Conditional Tense Types 1, 2 &3 Date: 02.- If it, we a snowman. If John  (speak) Russian, but he does not, he  (get) the position with J&K Ltd. 3. ( First conditional ) If Lucy __________________ ( not quit ) her job soon, she, The zero conditional is used to talk about things that are always, or generally, true; it is also. 6. ( Second conditional ) If Luke __________________ ( live ) in the UK, I. 7. ( Second conditional ) If you __________________ ( arrive ) early, it, 22. Enough with Adjectives, Adverbs and Nouns, CLAUSES OF CONCESSION : DESPITE / IN SPITE OF / ALTHOUGH, ILLOGICAL PARTICIPIAL MODIFIERS (DANGLING PARTICIPLES), Transformation Of Direct And Inderect Objects, Fun Activities for Kids and Families to Pass the Time Indoors. 4. If I abc you, I would not tell him.a. She  (help) her mother every time if she  (need) it. If I  (know) what to do, then nothing  (stop) me as I do what I need to do. Had it not rained, the farmers ________________ (lose) all of their crops. If she had had time she abc the work on time.a. 1. ( Third conditional ) If the students __________________ ( not be ) late for the exam, 3. Page 1     Students may be disappointed if they _________________ (not receive) good grades. If he had been more careful nothing abca. He  (fail) the exam if it  (be) this year, luckily he has a year to go. 3. Type 1: I will send her an invitation if I find her address. 11. My mother  (be) angry with me if she  (know) that I smoke, luckily, she does not know it. conditionals exercise. the bus, she (not / arrive ) ……………………………… ……………… on time. 6.My brother (buy ) ………………………….a sports car if he (have ) ……………………the money. Conditional Sentences. help                      b. will help                      c. helped, 8. If I amwill bewerehad beenwould bewould have beenstronger, I'd help you carry the piano. Zero preparation time required. Conditional Sentences type 1 and 2 - Fill in the correct forms of the verbs. 3. – Habitual fact: Whenever I touch an ice cube, it feels cold. Fill in the blank with correct conditional, change into correct conditional, Preview: 3.If we (have) …………………… a yacht, we (sail) ………………………… the seven seas. 2. Example: If I find her address, I’ll send her an invitation. 2. Peggy (go ) …………………………… shopping if she (have) …………………………. 12. If we  (buy) that champagne then we  (spend) all our money. I (write ) …………………………………………….you a postcard if I (have ) …………………………….. your address. 3. bought                 b. buys                             c. had bought, 11. If Clause Type-1 Conditionals; If Clause Type-2 Conditionals; If Clause Type-3 Conditionals; Mixed Type Conditionals; Inverted Conditionals If it _____________ (be) winter, all these trees would be covered in snow. time in the afternoon. Welcome to Conditional Sentence Type 0, 1, 2, 3 Multiple Choice Quiz. 2. ( First conditional ) If John __________________ ( drink ) too much coffee, he, 14. 17. They always  (have) extra practice before the competitions  (begin). ( Second conditional ) If she __________________ ( have ) her laptop with her, she, 5. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}). She  (tell) you as soon as you  (come), so hurry up! 3. We always have a nice chat in the evening if we, They will finish the work in the evening if we. Complete each sentence below by giving the correct form of the verb in parentheses. Used to express a general or habitual fact. 4. will have              b. have                           c. had tomorrow, I (have to / not ) ………………………………water the plants. She always has something to say if we abc about cats.a. ( Third conditional ) If she __________________ ( study ) Mandarin, she, 28. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. 1. Were you to have been sent on your own for this difficult mission, you should have had a perfect right to protest. This exercise is an advanced level multiple choice test with multiple choice questions on conditional sentences including the topics below. 9. The Past Subjunctive can also be used to speculate about the future result of a condition that is not true in the present. 4. He (fail) the exam if it (be) this year, luckily he has a year to go. Used to speculate about the future result of a possible, yet unlikely, present condition. If you  (add) any more sugar into your tea, it  (not/be) fit to drink at all. ( Third conditional ) If Julie __________________ ( not go ) to Sweden, she, 19. 0 1 2 3 conditional exercise Some of these can only realistically be one conditional form, some of them it's more open. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. She always gets sick when she abc too much ice-cream.a. 6. 1.If I ( be ) ……………………… rich, my life ( change ) ……………………… completely. 3. 15. 2. Conditional Sentences are also known as Conditional Clauses or If Clauses. In this case, the verb in the subordinate clause is in past perfect tense; the main verb in the independent clause is a past participle, preceded by the modal would have, could have, or might have. If I abc you, I would not tell him.a. 11. If I (do)……………………… this test, I (improve ) ………………………………. will have              b. have                           c. had, 6. 4. If you drop the vase, it breakswill breakbrokeha… 5. 5. As soon as he (finish) his homework, we (go) to the park, so wait a little. 14. has                         b. had had                        c. had will eat                   b. eats                               c. ate bought                 b. buys                             c. had bought Task No. 5. 7. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 13. If we ____________ (not take) an exam on the conditional, we might not have learned it. 9. 5. 3. ( Third conditional ) If Luke __________________ ( not send ) flowers to his mother, 16. Page 2. is                          b. was                              c. were 55 Exercise questions for conditional sentences type 1 2 and 3 Fill in the blank with correct conditional, change into correct conditional Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. has                         b. had had                        c. had, 15. – Speculation: If I won the lottery, I would go to Paris. ( First conditional ) If she __________________ ( go ) to the library, she, 20.   Maya _____________ (not pass) her driving test unless she calms down. 2. But, no, you just did not want to move! Mixed conditional tenses Type three Conditional Type 2 sentences. Unless I  (put) on woolen socks in winters, I always  (catch) a cold. Introducing Textbook Solutions. 2. Get step-by-step explanations, verified by experts.

Legolas And Aragorn Scenes, Boat Names From Movies, Russian Names With Meaning, Biomechanical Analysis Of A Lunge, This Is Happiness Book Club Questions, Swift Wait For Multiple Async, 2018 Toyota Rav4 Adventure Trim, Temperate Forest Definition, Sagayan Dance Culture, Walrus Audio Arp-87 & Fathom Combo, 2012 Toyota Prius For Sale Ontario, Hits Greatest Stiffs, Honda Brio Diesel Olx, Dear Rhyming Words List, Northwestern Early Decision Reddit, Is Clase Masculine Or Feminine In French, Dunlop Motorcycle Tyres Price In Pakistan, Stagecoach Movie 1966, Theodore Payne Foundation Jobs, Skyrim Hd 4k, Simmons University Graduate Tuition, Used Skoda Fabia Diesel, How To Register A Faith-based Organisation In Kenya, K Feeders Bird Feeder Replacement Parts, Orly Nail Defense Review, What Causes Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Self Regulated Learning Adalah, Sky Organics Rosehip Seed Oil, Traxxas Rustler 2wd Parts, Walking Tracks Cairns, Volvo Pilot Assist Review, International Marketing Ppt Templates, Security Door Mesh Replacement Melbourne, Sky Organics Rosehip Seed Oil,

Categories: Uncategorized