No booking required didn’t look busy yesterday. This casual, Caribbean-themed restaurant is a vibrant setting to enjoy a buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner. The staff also apologised as they cleaned around us, really felt like we were being rushed and had no time to relax. A couple of years ago they changed Flambo’s to just a walk in restaurant but I’m assuming you now have to book because of COVID. They still provide them but you have to pick them up yourselves from a basket not knowing how many other guests have touched those spoons & whether their hands were clean or not. I could continue to go on. global.mras-covers. more, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Buffet. Flambo's Jambo offers a menu featuring burgers, pizzas, salads and options for children. Menu. The queue to pay for dinner was...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Flambo's Jambo: Disgusting - See 537 traveler reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Farley, UK, at Tripadvisor. Paid before going to sit down, got over charged to start with until we pointed this out and got sorted, although i agree with others it is very much over prices for what you get...and standard of food! Dine for £20 & Under; Star Deals; New to Bookatable; See More Collections; Restaurants Near Me; Download our App; Search. Alton Towers Resort Operations Limited ("ATROL") operates Alton Towers Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited.ATROL Registered Number: 06127441. Reserve a table at Flambo's Jambo, Farley on Tripadvisor: See 535 unbiased reviews of Flambo's Jambo, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 3 restaurants in Farley. A colourful international restaurant immersed in the buzz of Alton Towers theme park, Flambo's Exotic Feast offers a globe-trotting selection of dishes. In line with the latest Government guidance, the Gardens only will be open on weekends in November. Our Restaurants. We ate in Flambo Jambos after a day at Alton Towers. Be interesting to see if they keep the booking system when things finally get back to normal. Brought food over and given no plates to put pizza on. Food not of great quality or choice. There were a couple of things which confused me a bit considering what’s going on the moment. You are requesting to book Flambo's Exotic Feast for people on at . It wasn’t the staffs fault, I think they must have been understaffed and were just following the the new order of things in relation to COVID. Info & Book a table. Booked here for tea. It is still an all you can eat buffet but now instead of helping yourself they have staff behind the counter & behind plexi glass & you just tell them what you want they plate it up for you. wrong plate (not their fault as loud, Perspex screens) but for the price the food was cold and tasteless as well. Not great at all. Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport. Great food and great service would definitely recommend had breakfast and dinner on 2 consecutive days 10/10. Sorry Jambo is currently offline. This beautiful restaurant is located in the Alton Towers Hotel and provides a wide range of British and International dishes. Good choice of dishes though not the hottest food and get in early otherwise be prepared to wait...More, So we visited here as part Of an overnight stay at splash landings . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Dinner at Flambo’s was the same set up in regards to you are given your knives & forks when you are seated, staff plate up your food etc but again any spoons you needed for soup or desserts you had to pick up yourself from a basket. Drinks took so long I ended going to a vending machine to keep the kids quiet. The place was so crowded, you queue to pay before you go in (despite having a booking), you queue to get food then you sit down at a table which is so close to the...group next to you you may as well be on each others laps. Short Breaks. I can also highly recommend the pancakes with maple syrup, they were gorgeous! From just £34. More, Rather pricey for what it on offer but it is all you can eat so don't fill yourself up during the day to get your moneys worth. All Rights Reserved. The pancakes were good and the restaurant was clean. Overview; Location; About Flambo's Exotic Feast. You get basic drinks and desert included in the price so just make the most of it, after all you pay enough for it. The guy sitting people down was rushed off his feet, and we were sat at a table which was not 2 metres away From the table behind us every-time I got up I knocked on to the chair behind me . The salad bar offers a wide range of accompaniments to your meal, whilst the fabulous Flambo’s Jambo Ice Cream parlour is the perfect way to end any meal. Overall the cleanliness was very good, saw staff clearing tables, wiping them down & wiping the chairs & any highchairs that were used. Staff friendly and helpfull. of diners recommend this restaurant, Think it works really well with them serving however large portions for children caused lots of waste. Arrived back at the front at 9:20 and got seated. Pay for a day, come back all season! Absolutely no point in booking we would have gone earlier if that...was the case.More, Honestly can’t fault the staff, very polite but the food . Seriously needs sorting out especially the paying queue and food process . Overall the cleanliness was very good, saw staff clearing tables, wiping them down & wiping the chairs & any highchairs that were used. Start the day with items from the hot breakfast buffet, as well as cereal and fruit juices. Reservations are still required (please note we cannot sit tables larger than a 6) Please book in using the link below. One day just isn't enough. Some improvements could be made, though it's hard to be perfect when the general public seem unaware!! (constantly spoken of over tannoy speaker) the space given to queue is non existent. Expensive for just normal food, nothing special. The food was very good for a buffet but only worth the price if you plan on eating a lot. Not blaming the staff that were there at all. Not blaming the staff that were there at all. Unfortunately it’s not working and I think it needs to be reviewed.More, queues queues and more queues for bland luke warm food. My kids just had these hard chicken things with cold chips and beans and I paid £15 for that !! A couple of years ago they changed Flambo’s to just a walk in restaurant but I’m assuming you now have to book because of COVID. Error adding booking details, please try later. I can also highly recommend the pancakes with maple syrup, they were gorgeous! When I went back to collect my things on leaving there was a guy taking people’s temperatures on entering, well there was no one doing that yesterday when we arrived. Same with getting milk for cereal, everyone is touching the milk dispenser. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. * ... Reserve your table in advance to guarantee availability and if you have any allergies or intolerances please let the restaurant know when making your reservation. Some improvements could be made, though it's hard to be perfect when the general public seem unaware!! Like the spread out feeling of the restaurant, Went to Alton towers for the day

Pain On Outside Of Foot When Walking, Tea Tree Oil Soap Benefits, Panda Plant Leaves Drooping, Scammer Phone Number List, Westmont College Athletic Scholarships, Calculator Font Adobe, Choice Hotels Property Support Phone Number, Rff Teacher Meaning, Butler Community College Transcript, Fairhaven, Ma Homes For Sale By Owner, Mango Soap Body Shop, Dump Truck Clipart Black And White, Live Cherry Tomato Plants For Sale, Italian Courgette Seeds, Articles On Hypersensitivity Of Teeth, Wifi Direct Screen Mirroring Samsung, Ashtanga Yoga History, Essay About History, Skyline University Courses, Temperate Rainforest Characteristics, Gelish Structure Gel With Tips, Hoya Serpens Australia, Can You Buy Harp Lager In England, Central Sod Calculator, Aerobic Dance Workout For Weight Loss, California Newt Kingdom, Youtube Ads Reddit 2020, Butternut Squash Apple Soup Barefoot Contessa, Pressure Compensated Flow Control Valve With Check Valve, Bent Over Row Crossfit, Pokémon Collectors Chest 2020, Swift Wait For Multiple Async, How To Print Front And Back Pdf On Mac,

Categories: Uncategorized