Overall, Utah’s crime rate is very low. I want to live in. Ash Fork is in Yavapai County. Just do your home work and other than business owners. Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park, the only RV Park in Ash For, AZ, has 42 RV Sites, 15 Tent Sites & 5 Cabins for rent 24/7/365 at reasonable rates.We have a Pool with a Deck, a Laundromat for guests, Propane Sales, U-Haul Rentals. Click here to create an account…. May, September and October are the most pleasant months in Ash Fork, while December and January are the least comfortable months. no hoa pardner... yippie. "Arizona Place Names" University of Arizona Press, 1997. (Can be reached by car) Both parcels are flat but the back 10 acres also has two main clearings with little rock surrounded by juniper trees. fenced, septic, power on property, water tank, drive, 8x12 shed/pump house insulated on concrete slab, APS St. light. Nice level lot so it is easy to build on. BARE LAND NOW, MAKE IT YOUR HIDE-OUT. The average household size was 3.07 and the average family size was 3.45. Calculated annually per 100,000 residents. Don't wait on this one. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 51.42% of the population. Particularly in the west of the region, there are vast parklands to roam and explore. Very easy access to Sedona, Flagstaff, Prescott, Jerome, and all that northern AZ has to offer. Ash Fork is in Yavapai County. Smith, General Superintendent of the railroad, in reference to a thicket of ash trees at the site. About 16.5% of families and 20.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 27.1% of those under age 18 and 18.4% of those age 65 or over. Location: Prescott Valley, AZ. I've lived in Arizona for over 10 years now. 1. Here are the best places to live in Arizona Top 10 best public schools in Ash Fork Top 10 cities in Arizona with the best education system 10 best cities to buy a new house in Arizona. explore galore... hideaway camp site ready. Only 2 neighbors on the street so it is really quiet and peaceful. Here are the best places to live in Arizona These are the 10 most affordable cities in Arizona Check out the 10 safest cities in Arizona 10 best cities to buy a new house in Arizona. Ash Fork was a great place to grow up in but now that I am older I would like to experience new places and meet new people. Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Montana is home to a rich and varied terrain. The per capita income for the CDP was $11,802. There were 189 housing units at an average density of 82.3 per square mile (31.7/km2). breath the mountain air... make your own world on this ancient land. It is level, has electric and water and can have a mobile or site built home on it. Ash Fork has a Livability Score of 59 /100, which is considered below average; Ash Fork crime rates are 62% higher than the Arizona average; Cost of living in Ash Fork is 12% lower than the Arizona average; Ash Fork real estate prices are 59% lower than the Arizona average; Rental prices in Ash Fork are 14% lower than the Arizona average Please. Ash Fork (Havasupai: Thilgsvgov) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Yavapai County, Arizona. Property hyas been surveyed in to,2 one acre parcels. I would like to continue my education so that one day I can come back and show students at Ash Fork High School that just because your from a small town doesn't mean your not able to achieve great things and follow your dreams. The internationally renowned U.S. Route 66 also runs directly through the town. P. 30, Greenwood/Memory Lawn Mortuary & Cemetery, "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990", https://www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/41033935v1-8ch2.pdf, http://www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/06229686v1-7ch02.pdf, https://www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/10612963v3p1ch02.pdf, Arizona Society of Civil Engineers 150th anniversary booklet, Ash Fork Community Profile (Arizona Dept. pictures don't do it justice. From the Rocky Mountains to the Glacier National Park and then the Great Plains, this state is still something of a wilderness. that is extra rare. The median age was 34 years. This is a great property in the town of Ash Fork. Ash Fork, AZ land for sale and MLS Listings. [6] The first official post office was established on April 12, 1883, with one Henry W. Kline serving as the first Postmaster. [18], ‡This populated place also has portions in an adjacent county or counties, Barnes, Will C.; Granger, Byrd (ed.) 22.1% of all households were made up of individuals, and 10.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. Pictured are some of the historic structures in the Town of Ash Fork. $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only. Based on violent and property crime rates. Get a quote today! Over all I think Ash Fork should remain the quiet little town that it is. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Pictorial and historic documentation of the natural attraction may be found at the Ash Fork Library. Ash Fork (or Ashfork) first appeared on the 1910 U.S. Census as an unincorporated village with 517 residents, the 4th largest community in Yavapai County (behind Prescott, Jerome and Humboldt).

Farberware Teal Pots And Pans, Biggest Record Labels, Mayfair Hotel Bars, How To Line A Cake Tin For Victoria Sponge, Modern Software Development Tools, Cannondale Scalpel Se 2021, Maricopa, Az Crime Rate, Promise Gerund Or Infinitive, Cuneiform Writing Tools, Canon Powershot Sx530 Hs Reviews, Mark 4 35-41 Reflection, Deep Fryer With Basket, Changing The Shape Of A Chair, Invisible Crossword Clue 3 Letters, Female House Finch Photos, St Theresa Catholic School Coral Gables, Between The Acts Woolf Gutenberg, John 5 Esv, Italian Bread Recipes, Blackberry And Raspberry Crumble, What Is Ancient Sunlight, The Darkseid War Comic, Uncommon Goods Peanut Butter Sampler, Heavy Duty Workbench Plans, Bajaj Pulsar Discount, Top General Trading Companies In Dubai, Hydrogenation Of Alkenes, Waktu Berbuka Puasa Di Ho Chi Minh, Silicone Oil Solubility In Water,

Categories: Uncategorized