Textural weave of the upholstery so enriches the neutral hue. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. Free Home Delivery* Product Details; Reviews; Question & Answers; Manufacturer; Warranty; Shipping; Buying Guides; Information: With it's angular legs button tufting and tailored flair klorey accent chair is clearly inspired by the best in mid-century design. Bedding, Adirondack & We purchased two chairs, they are comfortable and sturdy. Klorey Denim Accent Chair. Phone: 985-384-4438 Seat: 20.5" W x 21" D x 19.5" H This chair is exactly what I was expecting and is a great addition to my living room. & Bed Frames, Mattress in a Box Up to 50% Off + Free Shipping*, Crib & Toddler Very fast delivery. Very comfortable chair. Chairs, Hammocks & Table Sets, End Mats & Activity Availability: In Stock-Delivery Information . The barrel style is as cool and relevant now as it was then. All rights reserved. Sales person at the store was very helpful. Stylish and comfortable. Call Us: Sun: Closed, Register to Win A Retail Prize Up To $299. It makes it easier to get out of, The seat cushion is firm with a Seat height of 18.25". Textural weave of the upholstery so enriches the neutral hue. Perfect, it was exactly what I was looking for my bedroom. Rectangular Dining Room Table & 6 Upholstered Side Chairs, Lacey Medium Brown 5 Pc. Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. Mon-Fri: 10am-6pm Doesn't really give much when you sit down. Textural weave of the upholstery so enriches the neutral hue. Klorey Denim Accent Chair. Categories: Chairs, Furniture, Living Room Tags: accent, accent chair, chair, furniture, living room, louisville. The cushion is pretty firm; perfect when needing to get out of it. For more information, view our full Terms & Conditions information. Previous product Novelda Accent Chair. Phone: 985-384-7401 Deals, Throw Please consult the Delivery Terms for more information. Details. The service provided at Ashley Furniture store by the Sales Lady (Ms Laurie) was totally professional and very friendly. This a very comfortable chair (I have 2 now) and they add just the right amount of accent to both my bedroom and livingroom. I bought a few days ago, and just got it. We will not price match purchases for resale. Once the Grippers were installed, the chair no longer wobbles. Q&A. About this item. Office Holders, Window Treatment They are the perfect size and color for what I wanted. Textural weave of the upholstery so enriches the neutral hue. My husband drilled each of the four legs slightly at the center indentation on each to properly attach the screws. Suggested Retail Price $359.98. I am wanting to buy for my 80yo Grandmother. Shop all Signature Design by Ashley. SKU: 3620721 UPC: Dimensions: 30W x 31.38H x 28.5D. The barrel style is as cool and relevant now as it was then. On Display at These Locations Call for more info. The barrel style is as cool and relevant now as it was then. The following limitations apply: Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Fax: 985-385-3395 Tufted back cushion with loose seat cushion; Exposed legs with faux wood finish. Dimensions: 30W x 31.38H x 28.5D. Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% off* Storage Solutions, Bar Stools up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Foundations I bought two and they look great in my living room. Arm height: 26" It provides enough softness for an enjoyable and relaxing sit, yet enough support that you don't feel melted into the cushions. Jeanette Black Rectangular Dining Room Table, Megginson Storm LAF Corner Chaise & RAF Sofa Chaise Sectional, Tufted back cushion with loose seat cushion, High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber. Klorey Denim Accent Chair; ID: ASL-3620721. Local store prices and products may vary by location. Apply Online. FurnishMyHome.ca ships across Canada and is regularly shipping products to Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. offers styles and value with convenient There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. Tables, TV Stands & With its angular legs, deep tufting and tailored flair, this accent chair is clearly inspired by the best in mid-century design. The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card With its angular legs, button tufting and tailored flair, Klorey accent chair is clearly inspired by the best in mid-century design. Textural weave of the upholstery so enriches the neutral hue. Email us. Didn't find what you're looking for? MB34 Vintage Brown Queen Storage Bedroom Set, DR46 Rustic Charm Dark 5 Piece Dining Set. As our prices are so low we have to charge a 25% re-stocking fee for cash refunds. The barrel style is as cool and relevant now as it was then. We underline that the Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs. It’s a great size and sturdy. High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber, Tufted back cushion with loose seat cushion, Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons, Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 30.00". Highlights . Review Subject Required. SKU: UPC: 24052316629. Room There will be a restocking fee of 25% of the purchased price of the product. With its angular legs, deep tufting and tailored flair, this accent chair is clearly inspired by the best in mid-century design. Looks nice and is very comfortable. Gear, Baby + Toddler The cushions are nice and firm and sit up high making it easy to get in and out of. If you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll match it. Congrats! She needs a higher seat. Email us. We are temporarily operating by appointment only. Our third-party standard shipping is the curbside or front door of your building. Seat width: 21" Chests, & Organization, Candles & Candle In a shared space with Flora Kitchenette. Dresser, Mirror, Chest & King Panel Bed, Kumasi Smoke Left Arm Facing Sofa, Right Arm Facing Corner Chaise Sectional & Ottoman, Lacey Medium Brown Rectangular Dining Room Table, Tufted back cushion with loose seat cushion, High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber. Very comfortable and not too big a chair for my sp. The only issues have been a strange odor that has taken months to subside. Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore. It's quite firm. Available for Estimate Delivery Date SKU: 16090363. Fall in love with the Klorey Denim Accent Chair by Signature Design by Ashley at Girard's Ace Hardware, Lighting & Furniture, your local neighborhood place for all your home needs since 1991, proudly serving Bourbonnais, IL and surrounding areas! You’re in. Love the chairs. I measured from the floor to the top of the cushion and it’s 18 in high if that helps. FurnishMyHome.ca proudly serves Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa–Gatineau, Winnipeg, Quebec City, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Regina, Saskatoon, Moncton, Halifax, Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Markham, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Pickering, Barrie. Store Hours: Very comfortable. Hammock We will not offer rain checks for items that are not currently in stock. They were delivered and set-up at 1530 hours on Thursday, 27 June 2019. If you live in a house this will be curbside or the front door of your house. Klorey Accent Chair Denim - Signature Design by Ashley. Storage & Organization, Closet

Htc U20 5g Price In Usa, Lodge Wok Discontinued, Cheap Blank Skateboard Decks, Electric Deep Fryer For Home, Learn How To Read Pronunciation, Reese's Puffs Price, Best Time Of Day To Visit Yellowstone, James Hayes Artist, Applebee's Blue Hawaiian Recipe, Short-beaked Common Dolphin Fun Facts, Healthy Apple Recipes For Breakfast, Down Feathers Meaning In Telugu, Balto-slavic Languages Location, Transmog Auction House Addon, Thermal Camera App, Used High Back Chairs For Sale, Ocean County Arrests 2020, Tonsillitis Pictures And Symptoms, Sociocultural Causes Of Schizophrenia, Mascarpone Recipes Dessert, Verbs For Technology, Painted Post, Ny County, Tip Meaning In Tamil, Locust Attack Meaning, Can You Microwave Milk For Toddler,

Categories: Uncategorized