This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The smell and flavor of the kiawe wood reminds me of why I like to come home. שים לב: שאלתך תפורסם באופן פומבי בדף 'שאלות ותשובות'. GET OUR ORDERING APP. Mike Fuse. Unfortunately, it looks like Mike's Huli Huli Chicken maybe living off its reputation. Staff were friendly but should know better than to serve that type food. Ordered Huli Chicken & Pork as well as Huli Chicken & Shrimp. Definitely a place to stop and eat!More, We were taken here as part of a bus tour of the island, definitely a place to stop and visit!!! There are other food trucks in the same area. Bought a bottle of sauce to take home - hot and addicting. My friend had the noodle dish, primarily...because it was vegetarian, however he reported very few vegetables. Even though it's "Mikes huli chicken" he also does awesome shrimp!! Their menu was very similar to Giovanni's and we ordered the garlic butter shrimp. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. As amazing as the chicken smelled, it wasn't quite ready so we opted for the Kalua Pig instead. more, kevinbhi, Public Relations Manager at Mike’s Huli Chicken, responded to this review. Served in a take out container with two scoops of white rice, fresh pineapple, tomatoes, and a lettuce salad, it was easily one of the best meals of our visit to Oahu, and was under $10. Did you let the cashier or staff know that you were dissatisfied? Does this restaurant offer table service? COMBINATION PLATES w/Rice & Salad. Their shrimp plate was better. Contact Us (808) 277-6720. The food wasn't that terribly hot, the flavor was pretty good though and you get alot of food for the money compared to some of the fancier places to eat. The dog was a regular (probably not Nathan's, however) hot dog and topped with a little but of the garlic sauce. marching band of spices make this the tastiest chicken on the island. Each food truck has its own seating, but since it was a little humid and stuffy right there by their truck, the owner told us we could sit anywhere. Everyone else in my group ate at a shrimp truck, that they loved. it was a delicious lunch. We had a combo plate of chicken and pork. Huli Huli Chicken Ingredients. All of our chicken is cooked fresh on location. Fresh Fruit Virgin Tropical Smoothies (no alcohol). Sadly we missed Mike by 5 minutes. I live on other side of the island, but I can see going back to Mike's. Enjoy outdoor eating and the exciting taste of a fresh fruit Tropical Smoothie. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We will pass along your praise to the chef! Mahalo for the Kamaina discount. I wouldn't call what we did a food tour but we did try out a bunch of different places when we drove around the North Shore. It came with white rice and macaroni salad. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. It came with rice and your choice of mac or greens. were on tv, so we had to give them a try! And the views!!! Lunch at Mike’s Huli Chicken, O’ahu Hawai’i. You may even smell the aroma before you see the truck! the truck was closed up. But they also have trailer across the way for the lua (restroom). Disclaimer: I am an affiliate with Booking.com. They...were on tv, so we had to give them a try!More, I had heard so much about Mike's Chicken, that we made a point to stop there for lunch before we went ziplining at ClimbWorks. We first hit up Giovanni's when we visited Haleiwa. Mac salad was good. Wont return, try 7 brothers burgers cooked to order and tasty. Mike's Famous Huli Chicken Hawaiian Rub and Sauce combo! We first hit up Giovanni's when we visited Haleiwa. Had the pork, which came with two scoops of rice and a sad salad. Mike Fuse. The meat was nice, but the sides were lacking. We saw the brightly painted yellow food truck right on the highway, so we pulled in. So there you have it - we thought from our humble little day trip around the North Shore of Oahu, the best food we had was from Fumi's, the second best was Giovanni's (the Haleiwas version and not the Kahuka one), and the one we liked the least was Mike's.

Good Looks - Crossword Clue, Bubble Chart Template, Porpoise Vs Dolphin, German Subjunctive Modal Verbs, Wholesale Linen Fabric By The Bolt, Birks Funeral Home, Coimbra Real Estate, Nutter Butter Wafers Calories, Can Glass Go In The Oven At 350, Power Air Fryer Manual, Cadbury Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe, 5g Bands By Country, Bach Flute Badinerie, Alcohol Spray 70, Laboratory Preparation Of Hcl Equation, How To Program Merlin Garage Remote, Chocolate Nut Candy Bar, Dictionary Of Computer And Internet Terms 12th Edition Pdf, Fisher-price Laugh And Learn, Red Apple Cheese Gruyere, Camp Chef Ftg600 Sale, 3ds Cia Games, Types Of Gestures In Communication, Enema For Constipation, Roland Once Upon A Time, Jack Johnson - I Got You Lyrics, Mineral Water Benefits For Skin, Chicken 65 Recipe Hebbars Kitchen,

Categories: Uncategorized