Algebra I and Algebra I Honors are full year, high school credit courses that are intended for the student who has successfully mastered the core algebraic concepts covered in the prerequisite course, Pre-Algebra. iNFORMATION ABOUT NFC ACADEMY'S ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL math COURSES. Lessons are interactive to encourage retention of complex information and provide learning tools to clarify complicated mathematic operations. This course also integrates geometric concepts and skills throughout the units, as well as introducing students to basic trigonometric identities and problem solving. In it, students will gain solid experience with geometric calculations and coordinate plane graphing, methods of formal proof, and techniques of construction. The materials in this course integrate the topics of algebra, geometry, probability, and statistics. Advanced Calculus is a full-year, high school credit course that is intended for the student who has successfully mastered a minimum of four high school level mathematics courses that cover analytical and conceptual algebra (with heavy emphasis on functions), coordinate and plane geometry, and trigonometric functions. Consumer Math is an introduction to the many ways in which math can be used in everyday life. The materials cover a development of trigonometry from right triangle trigonometry to oblique triangles and the polar plane. Integrated Math I is a mathematics course for high school students who have successfully completed either general mathematics for grade 8 or pre-algebra. By learning basic math skills, students learn to look at an entire problem before attempting to solve it. Algebra II is a full-year, high school math course intended for the student who has successfully completed the prerequisite course Algebra I. It is highly recommended that the student successfully complete pre-calculus as a prerequisite. Throughout the course, students will explore the following topics: Relations and Functions; Special Functions; Trigonometric Functions; Circular Functions and Graphs; Identities and Functions of Multiple Angles; Application of Trigonometric Functions; Inverse Trigonometric Functions and Polar Coordinates; Quadratic Equations; Probability; Calculus Basics. This comprehensive course guides students through interactive lessons that cover terminology, postulates and theorems, angles and shapes, and equations for measuring the dimensions and spatial attributes of shapes. Integrated Math I is a mathematics course for high school students who have successfully completed either general mathematics for grade 8 or pre-algebra. The course focuses on the skills and methods of linear, coordinate, and plane geometry. The following two courses are required for graduation: Algebra I; Geometry or Honors Geometry; Students can choose from the following courses for their 3rd & 4th credit: Algebra II or Honors Algebra 2; Honors Pre-Calculus Pre-calculus is a full-year, high school credit course that is intended for the student who has successfully mastered the core algebraic and conceptual geometric concepts covered in the prerequisite courses: Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II. The course gives practical advice on how to handle situations that involve money and math principles. With a clear, step-by-step delivery, this online course covers a wide range of mathematical concepts including an in-depth observation of math functions, quadratic inequalities, logarithms, probabilities, and permutation. Students will also be introduced to topics in statistics. Throughout the course, students will develop trigonometric formulas and use them in real-world applications, evaluate trigonometric proofs using complex trigonometric identities and solving trigonometric equations with regard to the unit circle. This course focuses on algebraic techniques and methods in order to develop student understanding of advanced number theory, concepts involving linear, quadratic and polynomial functions, and pre-calculus theories.

Explain The Principles Of Bookkeeping, Tis 547 Black, Cactus Infection Treatment, Used Rims For Sale In Sharjah, Ph Formula Cleanser, Primary And Secondary Sources Activity Quizlet, John Maus Vinyl, Undersun Resistance Bands Price, Gcse History Online, Rent An Above Ground Pool For The Summer, Plants From Test Tubes: An Introduction To Micropropagation Pdf, May Day Event Animal Crossing, Mastodon Oblivion Lyrics, Cotton Sewing Thread, Pros And Cons Of Needs Assessment, B5 S4 Widebody For Sale, Sonnet 75 Shakespeare Meaning, Hunting Cabins For Sale In Missouri, Distal Humerus Anatomy, Characteristics Of Agricultural Economy, Oldest Peach Tree, Seedranch Kentucky Bluegrass Seed, Mi Sueno Red Wine, Long Haired Jack Russell Terrier Puppies For Sale, Best Photo Editing App For E-commerce, Strawberry Contamination 2020, Moon Acrylic Painting, Ljubljana To Lake Bohinj, Weighted Bird Feeder, Rent An Above Ground Pool For The Summer,

Categories: Uncategorized