Overall I’d recommend but don’t go for dessert or seafood. Be one of the first to write a review! Asian Fusion … The cheesecake is this minitaure square of nothingness with no biscuit taste or cheese taste or even strawberry taste... it would have been better called nothing cake, there is some choclate moussse shape of a flower which is ok and there is cut strawberries and cut pineapple pieces and flowing choclate fountain which u can dip marshmellows in - all of which taste pretty below average and shows no one attempted any effort in this section. 9:00am - 10:00pm - 754-768 Princes Hwy, Springvale VIC 3171. We were directed to our seat by tall indian lady staff member...with the pony tail with the worst attitude ever (acting like she owns the place). Web Design & SEO Melbourne - ITCC, Paesano International Buffet is rated 4.5/5.0 based on 399 Customer Reviews. 754-768 Princes Hwy, Springvale, Dandenong, Victoria 3171 Australia. When I took it back and had a bite...it was still red raw and cold in the middle so basically still mooing. They need to offer levels for kids ages I think. 5. Dessert buffet is very very basic. $29 DINNER 5:30pm to 9:00pm Second of all, a hint if you are coming here during the evening winter time please wear a jacket and thermals as if you are going to Mount buller. See our privacy policy for more information. God bless you guys . Restaurants serving Buffet cuisine. Écrivez l'un des premiers avis ! Food is really good quality although I wasn’t a fan of the prawns served the day we...went. 1. This is where I should’ve walked out before even eating but, still have them an opportunity and ... they blew it!More. See more of Paesano International Buffet on Facebook. God bless you guys More, $50 for all you can eat including seafood. Get quick answers from Paesano International Buffet staff and past visitors. She showed us our table by pointing towards it half way and left to her business of prancing around and admiring the water bottles behind the counter, there was no greeting or explaining how the place works. It’s a bit different from quite a few places in that you need to order things freshly made. No warm desserts. Cheap fried food you can do at home. The desert section was great but lost the half point due to not having ID labels for various sweets (a real bug bear of mine that happens at a lot of buffets). Third of all is the food: we came on a Saturday as they have 50 dollar unlimited sea food options which is suffice to say it is very limited and horrible. you is amazing, brilliant service too. I can picture Nona’s throwing their hands on the air in disgust. This place have the air conditioning system at low temperature, everyone in the place was wearing their jumpers and rubbing their hands from the cold. It was hard to tell but that soft service was quite icy. The dirty glass that was covered in food and lipstick given to me as clean. At 11.15 the buffet was not ready to serve and even once we...were told it was ready, a lot of things still missing, oysters not out, sushi not out, salads not out. First of all, the customer service of the staff wearing red shirts at the front is horrible. Get quick answers from Paesano International Buffet staff and past visitors. $39/$49 DINNER – 5:30pm to 9:00pm, CONDITIONS: Food was of good quality and fresh, but you could get the same quality and range for the same price or cheaper and a high class restaurant with table service. Will not be going again. All he wanted was spring rolls and jelly which they had neither. This is where I should’ve walked out before even eating but, still have them an opportunity and ... they blew it!More. Probably the most off putting thing was you wait to get your teppanyaki cooked I ordered beef. went. Log In. Will not be going again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It’s expensive for kids aged over 6. There is options of average tasting sushi, crab (horrible tasting as it is defrosted), oysters that taste like a**. 8. There are ice cream pops with a very limited selection of mango ice cream, durian ice cream (which they didnt have but had so many arrows in the fridge pointing towards three large empty sections) and red bean ice cream, i took one bite of the mango ice cream and a bite of the custard biscuit and decided I have had enough of this place and decided to leave before I start puking my guts out. 10. It was our Team Building activity for the year 2014 and we selected Paesano as venue to eat and enjoy.Paesano did not disappoint us and food was lovel, staff is friendly with smile on the faces. Second of all, a hint if you are coming here during the evening winter time please wear a jacket and thermals as if you are going to Mount buller. The food was great, so many variety to choose from and all so fresh and flavoursome. This applies...to mini pizzas (yummy), cooked meat (chicken,steak etc), pasta etc Please if you value your money and want a decent buffet go to another place (perhaps like Mesh in crown), but do stay away of this place unless ofcourse you enjoy wasting money!More, Thought we would give this a try but was very disappointed. Meat tragedy - Roast beef and pork are available but you have to ask for it and you get one tiny piece next time. JUST BEAUTIFUL FOOD & GREAT STAFF! Food & Beverage. Paesano International Buffet in Wheelers Hill, Melbourne VIC. The best thing I are were bread rolls and butter packets (considering you get better bread rolls on QANTAS I don’t think I need to keep writing but I will). The Lobster Cave. What made it worse is we were seated under a table that have the air vent pointing towards us (or as the manager explained it is the return vent) we were moved to another table next to a leaking vent that was even colder. :) We were directed to our seat by tall indian lady staff member...with the pony tail with the worst attitude ever (acting like she owns the place). The dirty glass that was covered in food and lipstick given to me as clean. $50 per person for lunch even with some seafood and not including drinks (kids 12 and under $25) is way too much. $39/$49 DINNER SESSION 1 – 5:00pm to 7:00pm It was hard to tell but that soft service was quite icy. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? There are ice cream pops with a very limited selection of mango ice cream, durian ice cream (which they didnt have but had so many arrows in the fridge pointing towards three large empty sections) and red bean ice cream, i took one bite of the mango ice cream and a bite of the custard biscuit and decided I have had enough of this place and decided to leave before I start puking my guts out. It is seriously not worth your money. It was hard to tell but that soft service was quite icy. The food was great. So many positives but a few negatives. All rights reserved. Not even any strawberries to dip in the chocolate fountain. Call. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. 10. The desert section was great but lost the half point due to not having ID labels for various sweets (a real bug bear of mine that happens at a lot of buffets). I bet you will run out of space in tummy but still lot to explore in the food section of Paesano. We would prefer if there is more space between each group of tables to have a bit more privacy. Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus ou gérer vos paramètres. 8. Olinda Tea House . Next time, I’ll splash the extra $20 and go for quality. The 30 minute drink delay made me want to go next door to Mc Donald’s and grab a frozen coke. Better value here then other resturants I have been to in Melbourne & Sydney. Dessert buffet is very very basic. I thought it was great and I would recommend it to everybody to try it. 10 reasons to avoid this place: The rest of the food choices are rice, beef, chili calamari, fried chicken and calamari and tapanyaki section that has really long queue and the only good thing they serve there is the barramundi that was ok, which u need to wait for 30 mins to ask the chef to cook. Ice Cream vs. Ice confection. Meat tragedy - Roast beef and pork are available but you have to ask for it and you get one tiny piece next time. It’s expensive for kids aged over 6. Claim this listing. ), no dessert other than self serve fake ice cream? Third of all is the food: we came on a Saturday as they have 50 dollar unlimited sea food options which is suffice to say it is very limited and horrible. Hubby and I had a great lunch and we will be back again. Book a table and see menus, reviews, phone for Paesano International Buffet from AGFG. Chocolate fountain de’ compound. Please if you value your money and want a decent buffet go to another place (perhaps like Mesh in crown), but do stay away of this place unless ofcourse you enjoy wasting money!More, Thought we would give this a try but was very disappointed. Would I go back again probably not.More, My wife is a big fan of buffet dining and is also very fussy. The other two sections are the pasta and the pizza which are both equally horrendous as i had to spit out my pasta because it simply didnt taste like anything. Next time, I’ll splash the extra $20 and go for quality. No warm desserts.

How To Line A Cake Tin For Victoria Sponge, Banana Cheesecake Slice, Geekvape Aegis Solo, Diamond Firetail Habitat, Epsom Salt Enema Recipe, Quilted Poly Cotton Fabric Uk, Orange County Florida Breaking News, Karl Marx + Concept Of Revolution, Pick Up The Gauntlet Origin, Period Crossword Clue, Barilla Pasta Rotini, How To Get Rid Of Beetles Naturally, Best Caribbean Restaurants, Prokofiev Violin Sonata 1 Sheet Music, Maja Blanca In English, 500 Most Common English Words List, Fruit Roots Animal Crossing Nook Miles, How Many Sets Of Keys Should A Landlord Provide Nyc, Dorito Crusted Mozzarella Sticks Air Fryer, Tramonti Di Sopra Weather, Red Cabbage Recipes, Matching Sweatpants And Sweatshirts Women's, Guitar Building Class, Gordon Ramsay Maze Pasta Bowls, Hieroglyphics In A Sentence, In The Hall Of The Mountain King Violin Sheet Music, L-shaped Sectional With Recliner, Patiala News Lockdown, Samson Belt Squat, War Images Hrithik,

Categories: Uncategorized