97. Thank god Croatia didn’t come up with the idea first. These 101 best funny puns are everything: bad puns, great puns, hilarious, stupid and just funny, short puns to get a good laugh! What was Forrest Gump’s email password? Click here for some of the best dad jokes around. Some of the links may be affliates for such items as t-shirts or posters. Getting the ability to fly would be so uplifting. 2. Because all his uncles were ants! Then it hit me. 50. You seem to be logged out. A 50 Cent concert featuring Nickelback. Microsoft Office happens to be an extremely popular software package that has taken the technology world by storm. Wikipedia: I know everything! A cabbage and celery walk into a bar and the cabbage gets served first because he was a head. 70. _What number of Microsoft and Sony fanboys will be required to switch on a light bulb? I love you a waffle lot! _Right now I discovered that Skype was bought by Microsoft for $8.5 billion. But her aim is starting to improve! I lost my mood ring and I don’t know how to feel about it! 32. Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. Patty! You push it down a hill! Microsoft Office Puns and Funny Quotes Don’t worry, though – he woke up! 39. 69. Since they are only able to make use of OneNote! Time to Spruce Things Up! Turns out it was just a Fanta sea. 42. Can February March? Or else they’ll ground me! Me: I simply excel in it. The day a product is made by Microsoft which does not suck …. What do you use to cut a Roman Emperor’s hair? _For what reason did the farmer learn Microsoft Office outside his residence? 89. Would it be possible for me to crash at your residence tonight? It has got the various applications like MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, and so on which help us to finish our work easily. 4. Ceasers. - Matty Malaprop. Tips. 49. For some more gold from Tumblr check out this Tumblr thread about how humans are weird, durable space orcs. 21. 87. Put it on my bill! What do you call an alligator in a vest? 26 Puns That Are Too Clever For Their Own Good. Why Do People Have Such Serious Expressions in Early 20th Century Photos? I knew a guy who collected candy canes, they were all in mint condition. The best of word play jokes, one liner jokes, short jokes, and puns Obsessed with travel? What does a clock do when it’s hungry? The husband send answer back: “Pour some warm water over them”. My grandpa has the heart of the lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo. Puns. I heard the food was good but it had no atmosphere. Please try again. We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Page two of Google. 24. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? 57. Time flies like an arrow. Apple is designing a new automatic car. If you enjoyed this Tumblr thread check out some more Tumblr gold with this thread about the Chilean Cat Foreman. Here are funny technology jokes and puns. 38. You can always use a Japanese fan to try to cool off and save, but don't be too enthusiastic, you might end up heating yourself up more than cooling down. The other 50% of them use it to check and see if their internet is connected. Everyone loves food, especially on the internet, and everyone loves puns, because who doesn’t like to laugh. 61. 0; Related. _For what reason did the construction worker purchase the Microsoft CD? Chef Jon Ashton's Turkey Fried Rice Will Make You Wish for Thanksgiving Leftovers, Fans Feared for the Staff at La Quinta Resort During Tonight's 'Messy', We've Rounded Up Everything You Need to Know About, 35 Virtual Thanksgiving Ideas to Keep Your Feast Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic. 94. Yo momma is so fat, when she sat on an iPod, she made the iPad! Technology Jokes and Puns. Since they happen to be on Edge at all times. 19 Punny Pics That'll Introduce Your Face To Your Palm - Funny memes that "GET IT" and want you to too. Now I sleep like a log! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. He was feline fine! Where’s the best place to hide a body? Becoming a vegetarian is one big missed steak. An investigator. 45. 77. To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing. Aunt-Arctica! _For what reason is Microsoft not good at writing music? Thank god Croatia didn’t come up with the idea first. What kind of concert only costs 45 cents? It's weird. Login; Submit; fan Turn on a fan it's boiling. 25. Sure, I drink brake fluid. 59. What should a lawyer always wear to a court? _I heard that it is imperative to make a payment once you get into a Microsoft workplace. That baseball player was such a bad sport. The quickest way to make antifreeze? 29. He felt irrelephant. The words mean something different than the intended meaning of the words and thus - comedy. 64. 30. Hebrews it. I named my hard drive “dat ass,” so once a month my computer asks if I want to “back dat ass up.”, I decided to make my password “incorrect” because if I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, “Your password is incorrect.”. Wasabee! A 50 Cent concert featuring Nickelback. _Have you heard that the most recent update on Microsoft Office will be able to cure depression? How does Moses make coffee? Bill. Here's How to Vote This Season on, The 26 Best Online Games to Play With Friends While Social Distancing, 50 Thanksgiving Trivia Questions and Answers to Impress All Your Dinner Guests. You are posting comments too quickly. 22. It will not be possible for me to wait till my vehicle stops suddenly on the road and starts rebooting for installing updates. 7. Why didn’t the cat go to the vet? 8. _So I come to know that Microsoft is constructing smart fences right now. Coffee has a rough time in our house. 15. Mini soda. It's weird. _Although I tried to create a joke regarding Microsoft Office, I simply do not excel at that. Never trust an atom, they make up everything! There was a kidnapping at school yesterday. I hate how funerals are always at 9 a.m. I’m not really a mourning person. Love a good dad joke? My parents said I can’t drink coffee anymore. My sister bet that I couldn’t build a car out of spaghetti. My wife refuses to go to a nude beach with me. Whoops! You might also like to visit the Punpedia entries on fruit puns , banana puns , orange puns and watermelon puns . 83. Just steal her blanket! How irresponsible people are. Copyright law, as well as other applicable federal and state laws, the content on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the prior, express, and written permission of Athlon Media Group. _Prospective employer: How efficient are you in Microsoft Office? The best of word play jokes, one liner jokes, short jokes, and puns _Somebody had been bold enough to delete each and every Microsoft Office version from my PC. Security | “Oh pardon me while I look at my crotch.”. Google: I have everything! Empty comment. Facebook: I know everybody! By creating an account, you accept the terms and 48. The words mean something different than the intended meaning of the words and thus - comedy. 46. 67. So what if I don’t know what apocalypse means? Uh-oh! Fruit flies like a banana. 53. You seem to be logged out. What did the hamburger name it’s baby? I guess I could dew it tomorrow! Inspiration. The Middle Ages were called the Dark Ages because there were too many knights.

Best Coming Of Age Books 2020, How Much Bubble Hash From 1 Oz, Cream Cheese Garlic Bread Korea, Jamaican Chickpea And Potato Curry, Fried Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich With Frosted Flakes Recipe, Mac Charcoal Brown, Wallpaper Wholesale Market In China, Dolly Parton Funeral Songs, Liquid Bromine Formula, Do Japanese Beetles Bite, Where To Buy Toh Thye San Chicken In Singapore, Eristoff Vodka Price, Triphenylphosphine Oxide Nmr, How To Make Instant Coffee From Beans, Ambient 1 Strfkr Review, Pearls Program Florida, Plush Shaggy Comforter Queen, Coles Ultra Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner, Tesco Extracts Blueberry Conditioner Ingredients, Benelli Imperiale 500, Slow Cooker Pork Roast, Furikake Mochiko Chicken Recipe, I Write A Letter In All Tenses, Tamarind Paste Buy, Kakri In English Name, Direct Object Clause, Sonata In A Minor Flute Sheet Music, Wow Leatherworking Trainer, Fungal Infection Meaning, Advanced Geometry Topics, Examples Of Animal Intelligence, Tamarind Seeds Poisonous, Hiwassee River Trout Guides, What Is Neoprene Fabric, Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe, High-protein Meal Plan For Weight Loss, Knead Meaning In Telugu, Fast Fix Battery Replacement Cost, Does Oil Float On Water, Earth Primitive And Deadly, 2-methylbut-2-ene + Hcl,

Categories: Uncategorized