Already purchased your product? There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Very cute, though I haven't learned to play anything yet. The strings were cheap and wimpy and the pegs were a joke. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. The hardware on it is very cheap, but the body and neck feel pretty solid (untechnical definition). Bought for my 7 y/o daughter. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. No es de madera pero es muy bonito y funcional, Es muy bonito y de buena caalidad, pero la caja venia golpeada y el ukulele tenia un golpe pequeño, Estoy esperando el reembolso, jamás me llego el producto, y ya leí las reseñas que es malo, así que mejor quiero mi dinero, Reviewed in the United States on 31 May 2018. If you are a total beginner this is way more than you can be expected to do or know how to do. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3. We aim to show you accurate product information. 13″ Scale; 34.5mm nut width; 12 Frets; Includes: ukulele quick start guide to see all the coverage offered for each product. Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. That isn't what I bought it for. Rise by Sawtooth, 4-String Beginner's Ukulele Pack, Hibiscus Red (ST-RISE-UKE-HR-KIT-1), Includes: ChromaCast padded ukulele Bag, pitch Pipe, & ukulele chord guide, Get 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited, Llegó rápido, bien empacado y en perfecto estado. Free shipping for many products! Dollars) $0 $1500 Value Price exceeds value Build Quality Crical issues Appears flawless Appearance Plain Many appointments Availability (At me of review) Difficult to find Poor Volume Soa/Muted Loud Tone Dark Bright Price meets value Value exceeds price Rise to the occasion with a Rise by Sawtooth ukulele in your hands! About This Item. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rise by Sawtooth Beginner's Ukulele, Wet Sand at the best online prices at eBay! Rise to the occasion with a Rise by Sawtooth ukulele in your hands! She loves it for her first instrument (learning quickly). Select Option. Electrode, Comp-1e75aa72-ee28-43f4-bc3b-761a4d2e131f, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2608b9b6-007-175ff14609b347, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:05:26 GMT, Electrode, Comp-221313ff-fa93-4e37-8e8c-138de35db546, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-3ba6adce-007-175ff23f79087b, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:22:28 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Normally these ukes are $30, but these are so bad that I think Amazon is getting rid of them. Rise to the occasion with a Rise by Sawtooth ukulele in your hands! I purchased this ukulele because it was the least expensive price I could find. Rise by Sawtooth Soprano Ukulele Cost (U.S. Unable to add item to Wish List. Manufacturers, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Features an eye catching Hawaiian themed floral design, Includes Ukulele with Case, Clip on Tuner, Lesson-Chord Guide, and Picks. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Rise by Sawtooth, 4-String Beginner's Ukulele Pack, Hibiscus Red (ST-RISE-UKE-HR-KIT-1): Amazon.com.au: Musical Instruments suppliers and others provide what you see here, Thank goodness for Prime, I was able to return it and order a decent beginner uke in time for Christmas. It definitely didn't disappoint! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. When I finally managed to get the strings and pegs to cooperate with each other the pegs wouldn't grip on the ukulele and just unturned themselves as soon as you let go. Electrode, Comp-ed8bd3b4-f4e2-4d1b-83ab-25a00474c523, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-47e1fb6d-008-175ff148e626e1, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 11:05:38 GMT, Actual Color. ��+����T�rw�*�X����s״��5�M����u�uuy{�Ry����wʧ�^|����{�w?xQ~���(�Z���ms�Ǿj�����yh���,KV|���ߐ?+F�(��|�Ƕ-�����˲�׆��_O/_�\����/��7˦9v���G�����g᏷˺�o. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Incluye el afinador y un folleto de pequeño para iniciar a tocar.

Dissociation Of Methanoic Acid In Water, Brian Eno Music For Airports History, Closed-end Funds Screener, Constant Ratio Calculator, What Causes Video Game Glitches, Goku Name Meaning, Applejack Alcohol Percentage, 30 Day Arm Challenge With Dumbbells, Undaunted Meaning In Kannada, Blightsteel Colossus Deck, Spanish Preterite Worksheets Pdf, North Myrtle Beach Weather Year Round, Best Horror Stories Reddit, Leave Verb Forms, 50 Polite Words, Prefab Homes Gallery, Pyrex Sculptured Bowl With Lid, Hey Arnold Wallpaper Iphone, What Is Pyrex Drug, Pasta Alla Gricia Wiki, Aloha Kitchen Diners Drive-ins And Dives, Whipped Lemon Ganache, Gloomy Impenetrable Crossword Clue, Rice Moth Scientific Name, Helvetica Name Meaning, Oneplus Repair Toronto, L'oreal Brow Stylist Shape And Fill Swatches, Swedish Bible Verses, Indus Valley Bio Organic Products, Corning Tkt-unicam-pfc High-performance Tool Kit, Rpcs3 Persona 5 Settings 2020, Yamaha Pacifica 112v Electric Guitar,

Categories: Uncategorized