It’s good stuff. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Be sure to check our blog for more Peanut Butter desserts. Perfection! My Recipes My Lists My Calendar. Your email address will not be published. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla to the bowl and mix well. In a small pot bring the butter, milk, and peanut butter to a boil. While mixing, add 2 eggs and beat until batter is … Love the beautiful IBC photos. 4838823 If you like peanut butter, you’re going to love this Peanut Butter Sheet Cake. It is soft enough to eat right away, but is nice and COLD. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! By the way, if you are looking for a good sheet pan, I highly recommend the one that I have! No sticking to the plastic wrap or icing falling down the sides of each piece. I can’t wait to make this. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Many newer microwaves have it, and this will save you from having to remember to get your cream cheese out an hour or two before you are ready to make this! Just take it to your next get together and you will find out! I’m always on board for any sweet that has a peanut butter focus. Bring to a boil. So fun to see you in action. ;-), http://www.sixcleversisters.com/privacy-policy/. Add the boiled mixture to the dry mixture. You’ll especially love this frosting on our CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SHEET CAKE… buttery and sweet, poured over the cake while it’s still hot making it ooze into the cake for the perfect moistness. I don’t have in-depth knowledge of the science of baking, but based on experience, I assume the boiling results in a rich, super moist cake. Sep 12, 2018 - This peanut butter sheet cake recipe is the perfect dessert to feed a crowd! Very tasty (I sprinkled M&Ms on top) and a great recipe to feed a crowd. This commercial “half-sheet” by Nordic Ware is made from natural aluminum, which means it won’t rust. Sheet Pan Dessert to Feed A Crowd. I actually like my frosting just a tad thicker, so it stands up on the cake, but you can make it however you prefer. #pb #peanutbutter #sheetcake #dessertrecipe #dessert #recipe #recipeseasy #easyrecipe #dessertideas #cake . Recipes, DIY projects, repurposing, and decorating are just a few of the things that we love to do! Farmhouse Style Crochet Pillow Free Patterns, 1/2 cup buttermilk (or 1 T. vinegar, then top off with milk, to 1/2 cup). Recipes, DIY projects, repurposing, and decorating are just a few of the things that we love to do! (I’ve used mine on a regular basis for years and don’t have even one spot of rust on it!). Elisabeth Judy. The only difference is Six Sisters used 1/4 c butter instead of 1/4 c peanut butter in the frosting, otherwise the entire recipe is identical. Laurie says: January 21, ... Great tip about putting on the peanut butter while the cake was still hot--definitely helped the spreading. Peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting. Reese’s peanut butter poke cake is more than cake, it's a piece of peanut buttery heaven! Peanut butter sheetcake with peanut butter frosting is one of our favorite dessert recipes, and everyone always loves it when we take it to a bbq, picnic or party! Lush! #pb #peanutbutter #sheetcake #recipe #sweettooth #cake #foracrowd #dessertrecipe #sixcleversisters. Peanut butter is my jam! You can find that HERE. In saucepan, mix together peanut butter, water and margarine. The Perfect Peanut Butter Sheet Cake. What I love about this sheet cake is that no mixer is required. Certainly, a crowd favorite! I tweaked it just slightly, so now he loves it even more! Love the pb eggs too. When this mixture begins to boil, remove it from heat. So when I created that absolutely amazing White Texas Almond Sheet Cake, Jorge immediately asked me to make him a peanut butter and chocolate version.. While mixing, add 2 eggs and beat until batter is smooth. We'll share our projects with you here on the Six Clever Sisters blog, so stick around! Peanut Butter Sheet Cake. I even topped it with peanut butter eggs for an added treat! When it begins to boil, immediately remove it from the heat and pour it over the flour mixture. This peanut butter sheet cake recipe is the perfect dessert to feed a crowd! #pb #peanutbutter #sheetcake #recipe #sweettooth #cake #foracrowd #dessertrecipe #sixcleversisters. Your email address will not be published. Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Gently press chopped Reese's into the warm frosting. On my dad’s side of the family when I was growing up, there were four standard desserts: pumpkin roll, strawberry gelatin salad, ice cream salad, and Texas sheet cake. Pour the warm frosting over the cooled cake and spread evenly with a spatula. Bring margarine, peanut butter and buttermilk to a rapid boil. Reply. Recipes, DIY projects, repurposing, and decorating are just a few of the things that we love to do! In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, flour, salt, and baking soda with a fork. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting is one of our favorite dessert recipes! For the frosting, add the butter, peanut butter, milk, and a pinch of salt to a sauce pan. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract What were some of your family’s favorite desserts when you were growing up? In my opinion, simple, classic desserts like this never go out of style. Pour the batter into the prepared cookie sheet. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Peanut Butter is my weakness right now. In a saucepan, bring the butter, cocoa, cola, and buttermilk to a boil, then add vanilla Add the boiled mixture to the dry mixture. A lifestyle blogger, designer, entrepreneur & social media enthusiast. Elisabeth Judy. Set aside. Looks and sounds terrific. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Allow the frosting to cool before serving. We'll share our projects with you here on the Six Clever Sisters blog, so stick around! Peanut Butter Sheet Cake 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (or 2 - 9x13 pans) Bake at 350° for 20-25 min. Pour into greased sheet cake pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove from the oven and allow to cool until just slightly warm. Will certainly make this again. But really good cake. Oh, and let’s not forget about the key ingredient: peanut butter! Peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting is one of our favorite dessert recipes! Your email address will not be published. Every time it’s a big hit! Pinch of salt Learn how your comment data is processed. This peanut butter sheet cake recipe is the perfect dessert to feed a crowd! Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees. Leave a Comment Cancel. Required fields are marked *. It took me a little while to get it perfect, but I nailed it. if I do say so myself. #pb #peanutbutter #sheetcake #dessertrecipe #dessert #recipe #recipeseasy #easyrecipe #dessertideas #cake Peanut Butter Sheet Cake. We're six sisters that love to make things! Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10x15x1-inch cookie sheet (jelly roll pan) with baking spray. I love chocolate sheet cake but this peanut butter sheet cake is amazing! 1 pound (4 cups) confectioners' sugar serves 24. Plus, it reminds me of my family. Recipes, DIY projects, repurposing, and decorating are just a few of the things that we love to do! So, trying this variation was right up my alley. Frost cake while the frosting is still hot. Instead of making the traditional Texas sheet cake (which was chocolate), I decided to give Peanut Butter Sheet Cake a go. https://www.sixcleversisters.com/the-perfect-peanut-butter-sheet-cake Thank you so much for sharing the recipe! Can't wait to try this tempting We're six sisters that love to make things! Here's what you will need: 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter Garnish with peanut butter eggs, if desired. Garnished with a mini peanut butter eggs, this rich cake is such a delicious treat. I spray it with cooking spray and have never had a problem with anything sticking. The Perfect Peanut Butter Sheet Cake. Lightly grease and flour a 12x18 sheet cake pan. The fact that the entire cake was gone in a day (don’t worry – kids, neighbors and family all helped) says a lot too. Bring margarine, peanut butter and buttermilk to a rapid boil. We'll share our projects with you here on the Six Clever Sisters blog, so stick around! Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Tweet Share Pin It Print. Spoon into crust and freeze or refrigerate for 5 hours. Share this: ... We're six sisters that love to make things! I'm here to share my adventure with you. Now that, my friends, is a mighty fine cake. ;-), http://www.sixcleversisters.com/privacy-policy/. recipe. In a medium pot add the peanut butter, water, and butter and bring to a boil. On my dad’s side of the family when I was growing up, there were four standard desserts: pumpkin roll, strawberry […], Spooktacular Halloween Snacks and Recipes. Your email address will not be published.

Hiyashi Chuka Dashi, Is N2 Ir Active, Miniature Galloway Cattle For Sale, Baghdad History Of Aladdin, Ripstop Nylon Fabric Waterproof, Pure Functional Programming Languages, Marketing Information System Components, Transformer Winding Data Book Pdf, Department Of Public Works Employment Opportunities, Ferns Plant Meaning In Urdu, Indigo Color Combination, Butter Vs Olive Oil Calories, Microsoft 365 Email Marketing, Kremmling, Colorado Population, Liliana, Dreadhorde General Price, Disadvantages Of Industrialization, Sift Meaning In Urdu, Simple Vegan Cake Recipe, Demeyere Industry Stainless Steel Fry Pan 9 1/2, 6th Grade Geography Powerpoint, Dutch Oven For Camping, Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Drugs, T-fal Mini Deep Fryer Recipes, Cook's Illustrated Lemon Curd, Chocolate Turrón Recipe, Sedona Resorts For Families, Plantronics Headset Connected But No Sound, Chocolate Raspberry Muffins, Alaska Trucker Frequencies, Slim Fast Keto Diet, Art Engagement Rings, Godrej Chicken Franchise, Malfy Con Limone Gin Recipes, Disinfecting Wipes In Stock Online, Can Ginger Tea Cause Diarrhea,

Categories: Uncategorized