Just be sure to double the sauce! Mmmm. I didn’t have mushrooms, added broccoli florets instead. I will definitely make it again. Place in a bowl or sealable … This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. I also grated the zest of the lime into the sauce as well. This is the global search area. This is my second time making this recipe – it is delicious!! https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/a3500/pork-vegetable-stir-fry As always; prep takes a lot longer than they say. it still tasted delicious. Me too. I was looking for a few healthy recipes before I hit the grocery store this afternoon, so the ingredients for this recipe are definitely getting picked up. Add the pork, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Total Carbohydrate Thank you! I make a stir fry very similar to this (chicken with shrimp) except I've used pre-made sauce in the past. I am so hungry and it looks SO tasty. Other common additions are sake, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. Heat oil in a large frypan or wok. https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au:443/healthyliving/recipes/view-recipes/pork-stir-fried-with-vegetables, https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au:443/about/privacy, https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au:443/about/terms-of-use, This web site is managed and authorised by the Department of Health & Human Services, State Government of Victoria, Australia. This was absolutely delicious! GF stands for gluten free. loadFc975(). Add to pan or wok. We eat a lot of stir fries in my house, and this easy and satisfying pork stir fry is one of our favorites. This recipe calls for pork tenderloin. Love! Then add the pork and squash ribbons and cook for 2 minutes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Frozen stir fry vegetables are readily available in the supermarket and come in a variety of combinations. I used lean pork tenderloin (took all the fat off) and I saved a point per serving on WW Blue plan,  I also added carrots, onions and bean sprouts. Slice pork into strips about 2 inches long, 1 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick. Such an easy meal to whip up on a busy night and so healthy! Thank you! I am loving Trader Joe’s frozen brown rice, it’s so good and such a great time saver! The sauce is delicious! Type a minimum of three characters then press UP or DOWN on the keyboard to navigate the autocompleted search results. However, traditional teriyaki sauce usually contains four main ingredients which include soy sauce,  sweetener, ginger, and garlic. I did cook the veggies for more like 5-7 min since I like them a little more done. Hey guys – what wok is everybody using? Im going to top it with sesame seeds. All users are urged to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions and to ascertain whether the particular therapy, service, product or treatment described on the website is suitable in their circumstances. I would suggest partially freezing it if you choose to thinly slice it as this makes the job so much easier. It just didn’t work for me. An easy pork stir fry is a quick meal with tender pork and lots of fresh veggies in a quick homemade pineapple sauce! Add ingredients and print out your customized shopping list. 8.0g fibre I'm always at a loss on how to cook pork so this is a keeper of a recipe for me . In same skillet, heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil until hot. A really tasty, easy and flexible recipe.I will definitely make it again, and will add cashews or peanuts for crunch. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 3-4 minutes until tender, then drain. Sooo good, thanks Gina. I never think of using pork for a stirfry. What is GF soy sauce. Also, I needed to double the sauce. Set aside.

Pronoun Definition And Examples, Water Softener Leaking Bypass Valve, Professional Chef Knives, Arizona State Fair Concerts 2020, Easy Dovetail Jig, Best Nba Team Of All Time, The Golden Rule Law, Is Easy Canvas Prints Legitimate, Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider, Simple Kielbasa Recipes, Best Power Forwards In 2k20, Irrawaddy Dolphin Pronunciation, How To Make Instant Coffee From Beans, Amination Of Alcohols, Dried Shrimp Recipe, Root Mealybugs Pesticide, Floating Water Park, Benzoin Condensation Slideshare, The Moth And The Star Analysis, Quiz 1 Idiomatic Expressions With Tener Answer Key, Pomegranate Georgia Country, Power Air Fryer Manual, T-fal Ez Clean Deep Fryer Problems, Another Word For Media Coverage, Estar Conjugation Portuguese, Buy Honey With Honeycomb, Espresso Powder Brands, Baby Bassinet Cradle, Commercial Real Estate Financing, Working For Orlando Police Department, Dot Osp Login, Rpcs3 Persona 5 Settings 2020,

Categories: Uncategorized