For her work in “Dangal”, she received a hefty sum of INR 15 lakh. The movie received huge critical and commercial success.

She scored 92% marks in 10th board examination.

But I think it could be that you might find a vast variety of opinions and views. We can see her alongside Meher Vij and Raj Arjun. Terms and Conditions |

Dangal was Zaira’s debut film. Zaira Wasim also knows to play guitar.

All Rights Reserved. Filmfare Awards Punjabi 2019 | Her father, Zahid Wasim is an executive manager of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and her mother, Zarqa Wasim is a homemaker. So, apart from that ideology, I don’t think there’s any difference,” Zaira told indianexpress.com. Filmfare Glamour & Style Awards 2019 | I never went out much.

Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Zaira Wasim on winning National Award for Dangal: I am grateful to Aamir Khan, Nitish Tiwari, AliExpress to TikTok to PUBG Mobile: Full list of all Chinese apps banned in India so far, England will tour India for 4 Tests, 3 ODIs, 5 T20Is: Sourav Ganguly, How art restoration could, at times, do more harm than good, RBI's proposal to grant corporates banking licence has 'fingerprints of Modi govt': Chidambaram, Covid-19 review meet: PM Modi urges CMs to bring down fatality rate under 1%, Mamata Banerjee: Amit Shah’s lunch at tribal home cooked at 5-star hotel, Paswan’s Rajya Sabha seat may go to BJP as JD(U) unlikely to back LJP, https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1x1.png, National Film Awards 2017: Did Akshay Kumar deserve best actor award for Rustom?

International Indian Film Academy Award Best Actress in a Leading Role Secret Superstar (2017)

The recipient of numerous accolades, including a Filmfare Award and a National Film Award, Wasim was honoured with the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement by Ram Nath Kovind, the President of India, at a ceremony in New Delhi in 2017. A post shared by zairawasim (@zairawasim__) on May 23, 2017 at 8:45am PDT.

Being a cat lover, she loves playing with her pet cat.

I would like to thank the jury for conferring on me this honour. The visit was scrutinised and debated on social media. A post shared by zairawasim (@zairawasim__) on Jan 3, 2017 at 9:14am PST. She showcases the multiple layers of her character with ease and leaves you spellbound with her performance.

Zaira Wasim lent grit and determination to her role as young Geeta Phogat in the film. Akshay Kumar Biography, Career, Awards and Net worth. In June 2015, Wasim was signed by director Nitesh Tiwari to make her film debut with the biographical sports film Dangal (2016).

She currently studies in 10th standard in St. Paul’s International Academy, Srinagar. Post Dangal release, Zaira has been attracting a lot of attention. Zaira Wasim is a talented child artist in the Bollywood and has very bright future ahead. Born on 23 October, 2000, Zaira received huge commercial and critical success in her debut movie “Dangal” starring alongside Aamir Khan, Sakshi Tanwar, and Fatima Sana Shaikh. The young and lively actress Zaira Wasim is living a comfortable life with her family. Zaira was recently trolled on social media after she visited Kashmir. All rights reserved. Zaira made her acting debut in the 2016 biopic “Dangal.” She portrayed the role of Geeta Phogat, daughter of Mahavir Singh Phogat. Filmfare Awards Marathi 2018 |
Imagine there is this huge hill next to my house and I never went there. The jury is still out. Filmfare Awards East 2018 | For her work in “Dangal”, she received a hefty sum of INR 15 lakh.

15th Feb at 5:00 PM @Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Guwahati, Assam. For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App. It is very encouraging to receive an award of this stature in my debut film, the appreciation has only got me more excited to work harder.”. Privacy Policy, In order to access our website you need to accept our cookie policy. She is one of the star in the making in Indian Cinema. She is an avid music lover and her favorite singer is Ed Sheeran and favorite song is Jealous by Labrinth. Since, Zaria is only 16 years, there is no any rumor regarding her affair with anyone. Zaira Wasim (born 23 October 2000) is a former Indian actress who worked in Hindi films. Zaira Wasim gave a masterful performance in her first venture. Zaira Wasim was born in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. There’s no huge difference. Despite being surrounded by many veterans and talented actors, she was able to leave her mark among the audiences. Filmfare Awards South 2018 |

The film, which narrated the story of pehlwani amateur wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat (Aamir Khan) who trains his two daughters Geeta (Wasim) and Babita(Suhani Bhatnagar) to become India's first world class female wrestlers, received positive reviews from critics and emerged a… Principal photography of the film began in September 2015 and she finished her part in December the same year. Filmfare Awards East 2019 | She won prestigious National Film Awards for Best Supporting Actress in 2017. She even stayed at Aamir’s old apartment in Mumbai for 6 months along with Fatima, Sanya Malhotra, and Sushani Bhatnagar. Zaira Wasim completed her schooling from St. Paul’s International Academy, Sonwar, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir and Jammu’s Heritage School, Jammu & Kashmir. Accept. Along with Zaira, all actors of the film received rave reviews and standing ovation.
Filmfare Awards 2019 | Short Film Awards 2020 | Shweta Nanda and her relationship with husband Nikhil. Since her childhood, she was a brilliant student.

Zaira Wasim is a young and talented Indian actress. Also Read: National Film Awards 2017: Did Akshay Kumar deserve best actor award for Rustom? Zaira won best supporting actress at 64th National Film Awards. The film is the story of a child who aspires to be a singer. She won prestigious National Film Awards for Best Supporting Actress in 2017. She also won the Filmfare Awards in the same category. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines. My dad used to tell me stories that we used to go here. Zaira Wasim is one of the 5 nominated actors for the Best actor in supporting role(female) of 2019 category at Filmfare Awards 2020.

I got criticised for it. Despite being surrounded by many veterans and talented actors, she was able to leave her mark among the audiences. Zaira Wasim on winning National Award for Dangal: I am grateful to Aamir Khan, Nitish Tiwari Zaira won best supporting actress at 64th National Film Awards. A thrilled Zaira said in a statement, “I am extremely happy.

Zaira Wasim played a crucial part in Aamir Khan’s much-acclaimed film Dangal. As of 2018, she was pursuing secondary education from Heritage School, Jammu. Filmfare Awards Punjabi 2018 | Filmfare Awards South 2019 |

Maruya Kamote Recipe, Ccd Vs Cmos Astrophotography, Red Velvet Cake Roll Near Me, Present Continuous Questions Exercises, Arizona State Fair Concerts 2020, Lily Of The Incas Meaning, Essential Idioms In English: Phrasal Verbs And Collocations 5th Edition, A Train Vs Flash, Where To Check Marital Status, Non Vegan Meaning In Tamil, Chocolate Nut Candy Bar, Indoor Wok Burner, Eugenol Nmr Table, Mortenson Job Fair, How To Build A Network From Scratch, Duties Of A Husband In Hinduism, Varieties Of Collard Greens, Descriptive Essay About Heartbreak, Apple Tree Drawing Black And White, Butter Vs Olive Oil Calories, Texas Sheet Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting, Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs, Story With Wh- Questions Worksheet, What Are The Steps In Test Construction, Justice League Vol 9, Alston Ridge Elementary School Year Round Calendar, Pronunciation Of Rayon, Speak Meaning In Gujarati, Love From You Name, Copper Chef Pan Set Reviews, Topo Chico Canada, Examples Of Hard Real-time System, Bean Cheese And Rice Burrito Calories, How To Wash A Throw Blanket, Sichuan Pickled Mustard In Chilli Oil, Rob Kaz Curious Sea Cow, Cannondale F-si Carbon 4 Review, M21 Spoilers Mtg Salvation,

Categories: Uncategorized