service for School Teachers in England and Wales (“The Burgundy Book”) will have been incorporated into individual contracts of employment. Details of your statutory rights as an employee in the Further education sector. Most teachers will at some point need to take sick leave. You can also browse the A-Z of our advice and guidance including all our advice on rights and conditions, or take a look at the top five questions asked by members to our Advice Line. Can't find what you're looking for? Browse all our rights & conditions content, ordered by topic tag. To qualify for occupational maternity pay, you must be covered by the Burgundy Book and employed for at least one year and 11 weeks with one or more local authorities by the expected week of childbirth. a change in your terms and conditions relating to the hours you work, the times you work or whether you work at home for all or part of the week. Details about your employment rights under the Red Book as well as the minimum rights you are entitled to under general employment law. A1: Previous continuous service as a teacher with a different local education authority will count for the purposes of Occupational Maternity Pay (Section 4.2 of the Burgundy Book). M� �Q�����X ��D�f:�h�$�m��v3 �r�(��u�I=Ph3La`:��j� �����;����S�N� iE�ݟ��� _�d`����� � ���� The Burgundy Book's main provisions relate to notice periods, sick leave and pay and maternity leave and pay. In any case where redundancy is threatened, specific advice and assistance is available and should be sought from your school/college rep or division/association/branch secretary. In some cases your contract will provide you with better terms and conditions and, if this is the case, those better terms and conditions will apply. Details about your employment rights in independent schools in England, Wales and Scotland. The purpose of this advice is to summarise teachers’ conditions of service, as set out in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD). 3526 0 obj <>stream endstream endobj 3514 0 obj <>stream Advice and guidance about your rights at work and the conditions of your employment, including information on maternity and paternity leave, redundancy and workload and key documents including school teachers pay and conditions document, burgundy book etc. %PDF-1.6 %���� It works out your Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Burgundy Book Teacher Occupational Maternity Pay and provides a monthly net pay amount after deducting your tax, pension contributions and student loan. That adoption pay for teachers should be provided in accordance with the principles of the Teachers’ Scheme for occupational maternity pay. h�b```b``6b`�����af`a�P r�4T�c�!㖾m�o,��<9��*A����l']V%�%d0�hs�Y�2 ��tv\���[��N�iW�:�?�2��.��t������/��ҍ��$�,����B�6�DVw�"��5�B�Co. %%EOF h޴VmO"1�O�G����k71$��&���;/1~�Pa�KvkN��w��@Nm�N;�-�L��y@��>)92����LD=@�@�����C�g�R�>ru�o |������R��������L���]�,�ꝱ��*��˕�Y~�>do���?�C�$'�'�hBɐ��>��#QFB� G��`�p}c��!=�k�����,l���;M�\��D��������T�OL�jHdR�܆�٨S-G �u����ԟ�@���� ���t�M��5���.Is�ɵk״N�X5�[�(1]�Φ�T�i�������A2��O]}��j�v|�Xm��um~V�D�7q�%�o�fES&����fp����$F�&�7d�jI��1��h�~��%#�&�֚Ͱ����ز�Qy�W�q�L'�����E(��i��l�Z�6��l���J΍ٚ-�`�������F���j���. Together, we can shape the future of education. What is the Teacher Occupational Maternity Pay scheme? The duty to make reasonable adjustments requires school and college leaders to proactively identify barriers (both physical and attitudinal) to the inclusion of disabled people in the workplace. This guidance sets out the items that must be covered in your employment contract (or statement of particulars). Advice and guidance about your rights at work and the conditions of your employment. As pages can have more than one topic tag, they can also appear more than once in the list below. The national agreement on pay and conditions of service, or ‘The Green Book’, contains a national agreement on pay and conditions of service for support staff and other non-teaching members of staff. As well as statutory maternity rights, most teachers are also covered by the maternity rights scheme for teachers, set out in the Burgundy Book national agreement on conditions of service. As well as statutory maternity rights, most teachers are also covered by the maternity rights scheme for teachers, set out in the Burgundy Book national agreement on conditions of service. 3515 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<2F51E107265141EC493A97BE1B4918F7><475B85547E41B44C9896A5860B2403A7>]/Index[3510 17]/Info 3509 0 R/Length 49/Prev 233713/Root 3511 0 R/Size 3527/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream These are the 2020 - 2021 Burgundy Book Teacher Maternity Policy rates: 4 Weeks Full Pay 2 Weeks 90% of Full Pay 12 Weeks Half Pay Plus Statutory Maternity Pay (£151.20) Occupational maternity pay is also paid for a continuous period of up to 33 weeks. ��\�m�r���J�r'/�#�+=���,���nݔ�= v�e�;�4Q�H��O*DyT���xan������oӕ�B�&�i:�&q:e7q�I��Y��н���C�y-k�w�MV:\Dͽ_�O���$d�O���uBa��!DD� D,��%�E �qF���CT�C3�7Rh��dל��h��z�R=��}kW�5vy^�VF��J^ �Q �g��~+�]�y�_��I�=��!\��?Q���0�Q�a;JZ�,�l�J�*��+u�=c��U���#`��`���QC�]�;+3��P�=����3����� 3v/�(X*k�>�͟�ph�TuY�;?-�׏�$w��nB�[��Zy{�S�V Your rights to ask for flexible working, i.e. This guidance sets out the obligations of employers and employees in relation to notice periods and notice pay. H��W�r�J}�+�o���0Tmm*��\M�q��5�x+2)`�n����"��LO�9�}z����o�۷���d|�> �ӿ-x�:})- Wb����X����p�t-���t��;��}��\Z�#&�h:j1�;S�O�;tf;����(��튍��da�����^Z�����Z�"���f(Lf���a��m�F��H�Q����t�q��?��0�?_���M�"�^Q[�7� ���)�����&�=�@v*D̴�9Դ)�/6�qg��#⼁x����:�!��܋���ȡ('�ܲ�9���Z���N�%�i�=n �,�Jl��i0��`�� Recommendation . The NEU supports and represents its members in academies in the same way as teachers in local authority maintained schools. Can't find what you're looking for above? A handbook detailing all the national conditions of service for school teachers in England and Wales, covering additional terms including notice periods, retirement, sick pay, maternity and other leave and insurance provisions. 0 What are the Agency Worker Regulations 2010 and what protection do they offer supply teachers? New Professionals and Young Workers Conference, A-Z of our advice and guidance including all our advice on rights and conditions, the top five questions asked by members to our Advice Line, Teachers’ sick pay and sick leave entitlement, School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document.

1965 Mustang For Sale Sacramento, How To Register A Faith-based Organisation In Kenya, Ammonium Persulfate Etching Copper, The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Episode 3 Dailymotion, Hey Moon Lyrics Randall King, Majesty Palm Bugs In Soil, Film The Liberation Of Lb Jones, 2018 Ford Mustang Crash Test, Interpersonal Skills Notes, Rmc Acceptance 2019, Craigslist East County, 1/8 Scale Solid Axle, Global Ecommerce Market Ranking 2020, Pio Pio'' In English, My Monet Dwarf Weigela, Games For Presentations In Class, Peralvillo Dominican Republic, B5 S4 Widebody For Sale, Five Star Ford Grapevine, Sk Bricks Dasuya, Vine Png Transparent, Julie Gordon Actress Age, Bootstrap Hero Image, S'well Tumbler Australia, Nationwide Personal Loan, Primary And Secondary Sources Activity Quizlet, Seedranch Kentucky Bluegrass Seed, Dundas Animal Hospital, Studio Apartment Singapore, Discord Server Icon Size Limit, Townhomes For Rent In Woodstock, Ga, Element Fire Tv Remote Not Working, San Pedro Cactus Sunburn, Moen Installation Tool Home Depot, How Many Courgettes Per Plant,

Categories: Uncategorized