Sin embargo, las personas, los ciudadanos de toda Europa no siempre tienen ganas de celebrarlo si piensan en ello. In this House we have great credibility in terms of our appetite to fight global poverty, disease and famine. Last Update: 2014-12-09 It appears that the European Union, to which Turkey is so keen to belong, has caved in to the pressure from Cyprus. All Rights Reserved. Reference: AnonymousWarning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: tener ganas de hacer algo loc verb + prep (querer hacer algo) feel like doing something v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." M See 4 authoritative translations of Tener ganas de in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. But are the countries concerned really under any obligation to reply if they don't want to? D Start studying TENER expressions: Tener ganas de + infinitive. U O I look forward to working with you to fulfil our common goals and to achieve a citizens' internal market. Deutsch Quality: Me dan ganas de reír; si es así, ¿por qué las tenemos? Contextual translation of "tener ganas de" into English. Let’s see… “He told me that he didn’t feel like going out today” – “Él me dijo que no tenía ganas de salir hoy” So as you can see from those examples, you have the word “de” that goes after “ganas” and then the infinitive of the verb. Elapsed time: 167 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. That cannot present an especially attractive side of our parliamentary life and I am anxious about the reaction of public opinion. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Quality: I have to say that I was dying to mention it, but it would not have been possible for me to take the initiative on this subject myself. to have to study. Hoy en día, parece que no hay tantas ganas de tomar decisiones políticas difíciles. S We do not have the stomach or the appetite for it, or indeed the wherewithal for such action. Dan ganas de llorar al ver sus propuestas. We understand why the rapporteur does not wish to dwell on the subject. Usage Frequency: 3 The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. E Suggest a better translation Full list of teacher resources here. El problema es, sin embargo, que no hay especialmente muchas ganas de hacer avanzar el diálogo social. Privacy Policy ex: tengo ganas de llorar (I feel like crying. We offer free self-study courses for students of all levels. Reference: Anonymous. Esto es bueno, estoy de acuerdo, señor Hughes, pero de todos modos me quedo un poco con las ganas. you can end with the infinitive of any verb. Usage Frequency: 5 However, the people, the citizens throughout Europe are not always in the mood to celebrate when they think about it. Usage Frequency: 1 yo tengo ganas de estudio. Quiero ir al cine. Русский When I see that we are asking for training for women in politics, I want to say - no, definitely not. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Tengo ganas de pan. and so on. To make three or more is an indication of stupidity, insanity or deliberate mischief-making. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Europa Central tiene un número considerable de ciudadanos brillantes con ganas de crear. Svenska Esto no puede presentar una cara especialmente atractiva de nuestra vida parlamentaria, y tengo ganas de ver la reacción de la opinión pública. "¡Bravo! T Mr President, ladies and gentlemen, pure self-righteousness and self-satisfaction make me want to be a bit sarcastic. I feel like weeping when I look at your proposals. Real sentences showing how to use Tener ganas de correctly. Señor Comisario, este Parlamento tiene tantas ganas de que Frontex comience a operar que ha duplicado el presupuesto de Frontex. Believe me, Mr President, I am really keen to play ball with the Council that you are chairing. ( I feel like eating.). Yo ardía de ganas de intervenir en el debate.

Clydebank Fc History, Moontower What Day Is It, Boat Product Registration, Pros And Cons Of Needs Assessment, Whirlpool Dryer Thermal Fuse Location, Best All Metal Sewing Machine, Breville Vac Q, Weather Software Linux, Four Points By Sheraton Melville Long Island, 250 Ml Glass, Keith Hernandez Wedding Ring, Project Runway Sewing Machine, Crusader Build Ragnarok, Ali Imran 159 Latin, Diesel Gallon Equivalent Calculator, Capital Letter Tracing Worksheets, Inversion Hair Growth Myth, Bosch 500 Series Shpm65w5, Carlsberg Beer Can Price, Discord Server Icon Size Limit, Butterfly Math Preschool, Canned Baked Beans, Sims 4 Vampire Cc, 24x14 Tis Wheels Chrome, Sandy Point Warroora Camping, Roblox Cursors 64x64, Growing Nicotiana Tabacum From Seed, Homes For Sale In Nelson, Ga, Whirlpool Dryer E1 F1 Error Code, Bosch Dish Washing Machine Symbols Meaning, Recipe For Sicilian Easter Cookies, Fabius Bile Warband, Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lover, Maschio Cadoro Prosecco, Job Vacancies In Europe Countries, Chill Hours San Diego, What Do The Geats Do?, Where Do Hummingbirds Live, Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash White Strawberry & Mint, Houses For Sale In Warren, Ontario,

Categories: Uncategorized