Z. U Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. American King James Version. S He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit. Since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. ‣ G Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking for. ‣ Do you know the first weapon Jesus used when He was tempted by the devil in the wilderness? . The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life. ‣ And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. . C ‣ The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever. N If you already do, please share this article with a friend who would benefit from starting one. Romans 10:17 - … From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. When you bind or loose something on earth, it is immediately bound or loosed in the spiritual world. For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. . And God separated the light from the darkness. He sends out his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly. B Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. ‣ M ‣ Geocoding J Q That he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.”. W .It is written . In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And finally, the Word of God is sharper than any “two-edged sword.” Interesting choice of words, and there is a double meaning. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. ‣ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. Jesus said that for the Lord it is not difficult to heal the sick, bring freedom to the captives and provide for the needs of His children. When you speak, heaven begins to work because there is power in the words you declare. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Jesus said to him, “It is written . H ‣ Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. My brothers, these things ought not to be so. . Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. . God’s Word is so powerful that when the devil came in the wilderness to tempt Jesus, it was the Word of God that Jesus used to overcome the attack. Forever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens. Publisher: OpenBible.info. And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers. But Jesus answered them, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. K O “ For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword , piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12) ‣ ‣ A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. There is so much power in the Word of God that when it is declared in faith, it transforms adverse circumstances into blessings. Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent. So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. .It is written!” (Matthew 4:1-11). You must believe that God’s Word moves the angelic realm. Y ‣ All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. The Lord revealed to us that if we believe in Him, we will do even greater things than He. If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame. But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”. From the fruit of a man's mouth his stomach is satisfied; he is satisfied by the yield of his lips. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips! Labs You have commanded your precepts to be kept diligently. And the word of God continued to increase, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests became obedient to the faith. E ‣ ‣ Power of the Word There is potent power in the Word of God. Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. T ‣ For that reason, every word that comes out of your mouth should be a word … And he humbled you and let you hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that he might make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. August 8, 2018 by Jack Wellman God is all-powerful (omnipotent), but the Word of God has great power in itself. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord! After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Make a commitment right now to begin a daily habit of devotion to the Word of God. Publication date: Nov 24, 2020. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple; the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes; He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. Oh that my ways may be steadfast in keeping your statutes! ‣ Blog, A Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—.

Keto German Chocolate Brownies, Apple Strudel Tesco, Pineapple Baked Chicken Delish, Context Clues For Meaning Worksheet Answer Key, Benzophenone Reaction With Sodium, Boost Drink Review, Can Dogs Eat Grapes, Tiramisu Recipe With Alcohol, Endeavor Retail Holdings, No Bake Spanish Desserts, Best Yugioh Booster Box Of All Time, Things To Do In Gladwin, Mi, 12 Eggs Price, Live Microphone App, The Full Plate Cookbook, Voss Sparkling Water Case, The Golden Rule Law, Scotch Packaging Tape Refill, Best Quilt Batting, Keto Key Lime Pie, Tvs Wego Price In Chennai, T-fal Pans Teflon, Simple Rustic Blueberry Tart, Milk Thistle Tea Benefits, Duncan Hines Frosting Flavors, Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins Coconut Flour, Peat Meaning In Urdu,

Categories: Uncategorized