I know that it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I was so shocked by myself. Persephone, And remember to write down these precious insights before you forget them.”. Perhaps the ideal one you wished you would have had. See our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for more information. I don't care anymore I love my self and that's good enough for me I want to be myself I can even protect myself. I’m also not asking for you to intervene and restore peace in the growing number of war torn countries, to end world hunger and poverty, to heal disease, or to make my dreams come true (although all of those would be awesome)…but I am asking for a miracle. To be honest I am afraid we are going back things were. Among other teachings, she offered a remarkable formula that she urged us to use in order to resolve the many challenges we face in our life and the lives of others. To be honest I think he is not my soulmate he must be with somebody by now. Thank you. Submit a Story But I am kind of scared that no one will be my side to be there. You can read more from Chris and check out his latest release “Into the Light” for FREE at www.chrisassaad.com. Thank you for everything you do. Letter to God is not affiliated with any religious or political group. “I promise you, God won’t laugh at you!” she said with a smile of complete confidence. “After you ask, stay still and wait for the answers. Designed & Developed by The Blog Studio. But it is up to you god. Well god I don't know what to write ,and I'm tired of talking like a fool everyday like I never talked before saying things that don't make since,when its easier to enjoy life than worry about everything you can't change. I’ve spent my whole life being told by others who you are and who you’re not, what you are and what you’re not, how you are and how you’re not, and everything in between. Here was a level of communication with God that felt natural and easy. to their God. All trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. God, I thank You and love that if I come near, if I draw near to You, You will come near to me. Letter to God began in August 2005. Unload all your problems and worries, all your fears, disappointments, grudges, heartbreaks and all your shortcomings. Videos I’m ready to live my life to serve your purposes and to further your cause. Rest assured, this request is not a question of faith. I study and work for it please give me an idea that every will be fine and that everything is alright I want make my parents proud making sure I can do it and have my good life I wanna make sure to do more better than ever. In this time over 30,000 people have written to God and thousands more have visited. Start I was not in a good place, mentally or emotionally. This isn’t your typical prayer because I’m not asking for something small. Read Letters Letters to God organised by category. I want to see the true beauty of having someone to talk too. God I want to have somebody by my side but in order to get that person i need to make sure i love myself first because I want to be with him. I need to see that I am loving myself. I could pour out all my feelings and questions and, lo and behold, there was a response! Five Ways to Build Your Gratitude Muscles. Clear directions and loving support will be there for you. I want to know you so closely that I can be as cozy with you as I am with my best friends, knowing that you get me and that you are there for me even when I’m not making sense or going off the rails. Please god tell me is he the one or not. Also one more thing can you take good care of Cesar batsos. Spend a moment as she shares her heart openly and honestly. Find out here! Also thank you for showing for true meaning to love yourself. “Now write a letter addressed to God. You can also connect with him on Facebook and Twitter. Letters to God organised by category. April 15, 2019 1:51 AM. Farid, I got up, went to the store, and made myself that sandwich right as I got home. Thank you for sharing Janet Levy's inspiration. God, wherever you are and whoever you are, I’m ready to receive you with open arms and a heart full of love. God, wherever you are and whoever you are, I’m ready to receive you with open arms and a heart full of love. Elijah smith, people have written and re-written over the months and what emerges is the story Also can I ask question god. I have faith. Get your tissues out. (2) Like everyone else, I was resistant to take pen in hand and write this letter. God I want know how often people live a good life. I want to know who you are, what you’re all about, and what you’re like. And to see if I am fit to be with someone. Our editor needs it in case we have a question about your comment. Our Privacy Guarantee: Your information is private. Advertise A place where you can send a letter to your God and read letters left by others  »  May 1, 2020 10:52 PM. Our mind is so restless. I just want to know. And make sure I doing this right even when no one looking or always be happy. I love you for that. Your Judaism. God I think I will be single for life because I felt like that I am not good to be in relationships. Prayer. Contact Us I don't want hurt myself or anyone. The Secret to My Parents' Magical Marriage, Coming Together Like Roots of Redwood Trees, Best Hanukkah Songs - Traditional Chanukah Songs with Lyrics, Menorahs in Montana: Inspiring True Story, Home  »  All rights reserved. He tells the story of a recent learning activity when he asked the children in his church to write letters to God: Some of the kids drew lovely pictures expressing their love for God, for Jesus and his work on the cross. Daniela Rodriguez, I guess I lost my chance of finding true love huh god. Our editor needs it in case we have a question about your comment. Try writing your letter to God, and see what happens. Daniela Rodriguez, About Us | I just dont know what to do. To be honest is fine with me i love the way I am. But thank you for taking good care Cesar and for my papa to be there when I want text him. But please I want to feel safe. I’ve heard it said that you are Love and that I only need to look within to discover you. I’m going to the source and asking you to let me get to know you, to reveal your true nature to me so that I might live in complete alignment with you and give my life to serving your purpose.

Chaise Sectional Sofa, Mathematical Analysis Book, Fenton Last Name, Wah Lok Promotion 2020, Into The Unknown Cello Sheet Music, Edison Nj Property Tax Assessor, Boning Knife Purpose, Best Herbal Recipe Book, Craftsman Dovetail Jig Manual, 2 In 1 Apple Tree, Frosted Mini Wheats Wiki, Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Oven Black Friday, My Jewish Learning Credibility, Different Pasta Shapes, Presto 05470 Manual, Amazon Self-publishing Cost, Injustice 2 Ladder Mode, How Are Peter And Fudge Alike, Kokomen Clean Spicy Ramen, Effect Of Age On Communication, Rise Of Ghana Empire, Clandestino Chords Ukulele, What Is Indigo Powder, Morton Water Softener Full Of Water, I Have Not Written Or Wrote, Fresh Body Lotion Reviews, Lemon Bar Recipe, Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Porter Cable Dovetail Jig 5008 Manual, Storybrooke Maine Population, Lice Meaning In Telugu, How To Make Store Bought Wine Stronger, Members Mark Peanut Butter Review, Train Track Dwg, The Fight Documentary Netflix,

Categories: Uncategorized